Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #230
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny ?" Previous topic | Next topic
2g99RSNCMar-19-03 07:11 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#230, "Tranny ?"

do the automatic and manual transmissions have the same differential and bellhousing.

The reson i'm asking is because i have the back part "were the gears and stuff r" thats in good working condition but need a bellhousing and differential for it. I know where i cant get a automatic tranny with a good bellhousing and differential for real cheap.

built turbo 99 rs-back to stock and parted out
Now: 2003 S2000 Aem ems, 1000cc injectors, inline pro 3mm headgasket, T67 turbo, full race manifold, Tial 44m wastegate, Tial 50mm bov, 255 fuel pump, kaaz 1.5 lsd, comptech bearing caps, j's 4.77 gears, and so much more

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

PatroklaiMar-20-03 03:00 AM
Member since Feb 03rd 2003
108 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#231, "RE: Tranny ?"
In response to Reply # 0

i have a spare auto-tranny, yea 7, & 30k miles.

Looking to buy 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-20-03 05:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#232, "RE: Tranny ?"
In response to Reply # 0

No, they don't.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

2g99RSNCMar-20-03 06:09 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
#233, "RE: Tranny ?"
In response to Reply # 0

thank

built turbo 99 rs-back to stock and parted out
Now: 2003 S2000 Aem ems, 1000cc injectors, inline pro 3mm headgasket, T67 turbo, full race manifold, Tial 44m wastegate, Tial 50mm bov, 255 fuel pump, kaaz 1.5 lsd, comptech bearing caps, j's 4.77 gears, and so much more

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #230 Previous topic | Next topic