Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #162
View in linear mode

Subject: "Service manual is it a good idea for a tranny conversion" Previous topic | Next topic
daltahMar-16-03 05:37 PM
Member since Dec 09th 2002
240 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#162, "Service manual is it a good idea for a tranny conversion"

im converting my auto 99rs into a manual and was wondering if buying a service manual for my car would help out alot since it is suppost to say in it how to install and remove a tranny.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

PatroklaiMar-17-03 10:53 AM
Member since Feb 03rd 2003
108 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#172, "RE: Service manual is it a good idea for a tranny conversion"
In response to Reply # 0

>im converting my auto 99rs into a manual and was wondering if
>buying a service manual for my car would help out alot since
>it is suppost to say in it how to install and remove a
>tranny.

it might, all depends on who's doing the job.
will you do it yourself or will someone do it for you, like a shop or something.

Looking to buy 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

juggaloMar-17-03 03:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#177, "RE: Service manual is it a good idea for a tranny conversion"
In response to Reply # 1

click on the link in my sig and then click where on

2gnt_2g_mt_overhaul.pdf
2gnt_f4ac1_overhaul.pdf
2g_clutch_overhaul.pdf

its easier and cheaper than buying the manual.

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

TeamMichael_97RSMar-18-03 04:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#181, "RE: Service manual is it a good idea for a tranny conversion"
In response to Reply # 2

I think a service manual is always a handy thing to have around, at least get Chilton's, it's much cheaper than the factory service manual. But when do anythign it's always good to be able to reference something, even if it's just for torque specs (which I use it a lot for).

15.9 @ 86.7mph
97 Eclipse RS

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Stage 2 Cams, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #162 Previous topic | Next topic