Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #133
View in linear mode

Subject: "ATTN: motofool" Previous topic | Next topic
JustOneMar-11-03 06:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133, "ATTN: motofool"

I need a 6 puck ceramic clutch disk like the one in the 2600 ACT.

Doable?

I need just a disk. Basically just like the CM stage 4 disk but two more pucks/pads.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MotoFoolMar-11-03 10:53 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134, "RE: ATTN: motofool"
In response to Reply # 0

Yes it is doable email or pm me and we can talk

our clutches come witha 6month warranty unlike clutch masters products also..

Bill

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fast420AMar-13-03 05:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#142, "RE: ATTN: motofool"
In response to Reply # 1

Who makes your clutches? CM has been used in 9 second draggers for years. Will yours hold up to that kind of power? Clutchmasters makes a Stage 5 custom clutch that you have to call them about to make. It will handle 200 - 400% more power than stock.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Car Sold

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #133 Previous topic | Next topic