Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1310
View in linear mode

Subject: "where to get the NewSkool LSD" Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxAug-29-03 05:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1310, "where to get the NewSkool LSD"

The last major part I need before I start putting my car back togeather is the LSD. I read somewhere that they stoped makeing the newskool one. Is this true? do they have a web site? I want to get this asap, but i can't afford the phantom grip. thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, 2hot97GS, Aug-29-03 07:58 AM, #1
RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, run4cvr, Aug-29-03 12:49 PM, #2
RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, Teametx, Aug-30-03 04:11 PM, #3
      RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, Chamuko, Aug-31-03 10:05 PM, #4
           RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, Grashper, Sep-01-03 09:08 AM, #5
                RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, Teametx, Sep-02-03 08:21 AM, #6
                     RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, run4cvr, Sep-02-03 08:25 AM, #7
                          RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, Teametx, Sep-02-03 08:33 AM, #8
                               RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, Teametx, Sep-02-03 09:39 AM, #9
                                    RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, mitsudsr, Sep-02-03 03:39 PM, #10
                                    RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD, run4cvr, Sep-02-03 07:02 PM, #11
                                         RE: Update on newskoolracing.com, run4cvr, Sep-03-03 05:52 AM, #12
                                              RE: Update on newskoolracing.com, run4cvr, Sep-05-03 09:45 AM, #13
                                                   RE: Update on newskoolracing.com, Teametx, Sep-05-03 02:10 PM, #14

2hot97GSAug-29-03 07:58 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1311, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 0

newskool = junk

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

run4cvrAug-29-03 12:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#1312, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.newskoolracing.com/

Good luck getting it. I ordered mine on the 8th and havent received it yet. I have emailed them several times and received a response on the 12th saying it would ship that week. If i dont here from him or receive the part by next week i am filing a compliant with paypal.

John 96 GS

TeametxAug-30-03 04:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1316, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 2

fark. I really want to put a lsd in the trans while I have it out! what do you guys recommend? should I get the phantom grip? Thier is absolutely NO way i can afford the true lsd.

ChamukoAug-31-03 10:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#1322, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah i heard the new skool went down hill really fast.

Just spend the cash for the PG and some safing brackets (sp?).

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

GrashperSep-01-03 09:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#1325, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 4

Well here is there web site: http://www.newskoolracing.com/

It says that they where hit by that virus real bad, but it explains the reason why alot of peeps haven't received there order yet.

no more 420A

only 4G63

TeametxSep-02-03 08:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1327, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 5
Sep-02-03 08:21 AM by etx

ogh shit. they are out by my mother house. I am going to see if i can go out there an buy one. If they will do that you guys can tell them to give me your and I will over night it to you for free. I just hate when vendors take forever to ship... Im going to email them right now to see if i can drive out and get one!

edit: I doubt they are going to do that now that I see thier mailing address is a PO box.

run4cvrSep-02-03 08:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#1328, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 6

I got tired of not getting a response from them so before my 30 day limit i filed a complaint with paypal. I really wanted that slip in diff, but not responding to any emails for almost a month is bullshit.

John 96 GS

TeametxSep-02-03 08:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1329, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 7

yeah i don't blame you. Thats why hopefully I can get him to meet me and sell me one. If not Ill just buy the phantom grip. notice how they went on sale for $99? (the new school one) strange.

TeametxSep-02-03 09:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1330, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 8
Sep-02-03 09:44 AM by etx

I found this guys contact info. If anyone needs it let me know. I don't really want to post it because its an individual, not a biz. even tho it looks like a one man biz.

edit:

I just called him, sounds like a cool guy. He said he is sending out the ones people paid for today or tomarrow if he hasn't already.

mitsudsrSep-02-03 03:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
459 posts,
#1331, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 9

WTF that pisses me off. They sent me an email last week saying they dont even make the part anymore and they refunded my money. So after a month of being jerked arround by these guys I had go and spend more to get the PG. Well now I have to wait for the PG and I still need to install that and my clutch. This has been such a struggle!
Patrick
96 GS
14.14 @ 96.5 mph on 8psi 8 Nov.02
HRC kit, S20G, FMIC, Howell bottom end 8.6 pistons, S-FMU, Blitz BOV, P&P head, SS valves, lots more little goodies

run4cvrSep-02-03 07:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#1334, "RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD"
In response to Reply # 9

Email me with his phone number... I found him over at the neon boards and i got his AIM name. Waiting for him to get online.

John 96 GS

run4cvrSep-03-03 05:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#1336, "RE: Update on newskoolracing.com"
In response to Reply # 11

I got ahold of him on AIM. Supposedly he wrote down the wrong email address for me All of his emails letting me know the status of my order bounced. Nevermind the 15 emails i sent that he could of replied to. He says mine is on its way i guess that means i need to cancel my paypal complaint

John 96 GS

run4cvrSep-05-03 09:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#1348, "RE: Update on newskoolracing.com"
In response to Reply # 12

Well i finally received mine today. Looking forward to installing it.

John 96 GS

TeametxSep-05-03 02:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1351, "RE: Update on newskoolracing.com"
In response to Reply # 13

sweet, im installing mine right now. I drove out and meet bryan last night to get it. I just got it installed but I cant figure out how to get the diff pin safing brackets on! I cant get the bolts out!!!

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1310 Previous topic | Next topic