Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #513
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just ordered Final Drive Mod" Previous topic | Next topic
Dark RingleaderApr-03-03 04:44 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#513, "Just ordered Final Drive Mod"

10am thursday morning called up Bob Kise and ordered my final drive gears, lemme tell you he has to have been one of the nicest individuals I had ever talked to on the phone, I was calling from my cell phone so he dealt with all the static and whatnot and said it was alright he would work through it with me. He even promised to have them shipped out today so they would might be here in time for the weekend, he said to make sure to mention him to all friends family etc so I'm recommending him (not that there hasn't been enough of that already) I should just order all my parts from him from now on I'll be sure to post once everythings in and installed. Anyone have any ideas of what it will put my 1/4 time at?

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

amljbsApr-03-03 12:16 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#515, "RE: Just ordered Final Drive Mod"
In response to Reply # 0

1/4 mile should drop somewhere between a 1/10th and 3/10ths with the mod in place also use the writeup in my sig or your going to get pissed trying to take the gears off bro . Email me if you have any questions on it.

1998 Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DirtyApr-03-03 02:05 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#517, "RE: Just ordered Final Drive Mod"
In response to Reply # 1

Or post your questions here.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

soulcontrollerApr-03-03 02:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#520, "RE: Just ordered Final Drive Mod"
In response to Reply # 2

yeap, as they said above. look around in the posts and you can see how hard the bolts are to remove. they are torqued down like crazy!!! but dont get deterred.

amljbsApr-03-03 05:34 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
#521, "RE: Just ordered Final Drive Mod"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-03-03 05:35 PM by amljbs

^^^^ Yeah Posting here is a good idea as well

1998 Eclipse GST

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #513 Previous topic | Next topic