Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4616
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need location of speed sensor" Previous topic | Next topic
UniJan-11-10 09:51 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2007
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4616, "Need location of speed sensor"

I have a 95 GS auto, when I drive the car it goes into limp mode... I read some of the topics and noted that it was either the fluid level or speed sensor... I read that the Speed Sensor was under the battery tray I removed it all and was not able to locate the sensor... So if any one knows where it’s at please let me know? If you have any pictures please send them to me!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

420agreenvilleSCJan-11-10 10:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4617, "RE: Need location of speed sensor"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-11-10 10:29 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

http://nawdu.de/files/97-99ECB.PDF

pages: 1124, 1169, 1200, 782, 1125, etc.

if it's going into limp mode, the TCU's probably throwing out codes. If you don't have a way of pulling them, most tranny shops can do it for free or a minimal fee.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4616 Previous topic | Next topic