Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4613
View in linear mode

Subject: "When I floor it, the passing gear doesn't kick in " Previous topic | Next topic
TramboneNov-11-09 01:57 AM
Member since Jan 05th 2006
33 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4613, "When I floor it, the passing gear doesn't kick in "

I have a 1999 Eclipse, Gs.

For some reason the car wont shift into passing gear. Car acts great, but when I push the gas all the way to the floor it acts like something is holding it back when I floor it. I just got it back from the Transmission shop and they said for me to ride it for 2 weeks and see if it gets better since the car is doing so good beside that one problem.

Dose anyone know why it wont go into passing gear when I floor it? Its really annoying.

Hope im posting in the right place, sorry if Im not..Thanks for your help guys.

Trampis Jr

Trampis Jr

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

420agreenvilleSCNov-11-09 10:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4614, "RE: When I floor it, the passing gear doesn't kick in "
In response to Reply # 0

good news: electrical issue (wiring, TCU, etc)
bad news: finding it. lol

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4613 Previous topic | Next topic