Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #456
View in linear mode

Subject: "Shift points with Final Drive Mod" Previous topic | Next topic
amljbsMar-27-03 08:39 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#456, "Shift points with Final Drive Mod"

Just out of curiostiy what speed are you guys shifting at. Mine really didnt change where it was shifting at all just feels like its shifting better if that makes sense. Im shifting out of first at like 40Mph out of second at 72. Let me know where you guys that saw big gains from this mod are shifting.

1998 Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Joe B SlowMar-27-03 09:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
707 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#459, "RE: Shift points with Final Drive Mod"
In response to Reply # 0

damn what rpm is your tranny shifting at? Thats really fast it seems for 1st gear!

joseph

Formerly Joe B Slow
Hi.
AIM: brohymn411
Email: brohymn411@hotmail.com

ph33r me im l33t: I'm like
ph33r me im l33t: petting the tranny cooler
ph33r me im l33t: it looks like a baby intercooler
ph33r me im l33t: it's so cute
ph33r me im l33t: seriously man
ph33r me im l33t: it's like
ph33r me im l33t: I flow shit
ph33r me im l33t: what now
ph33r me im l33t: I cool that bitch down

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

amljbsMar-27-03 11:39 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
#463, "RE: Shift points with Final Drive Mod"
In response to Reply # 1

This is at WOT from idle to 6500RPM I go 0-40mph in first 40-72 in second.

1998 Eclipse GST

DirtyMar-27-03 11:57 AM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#464, "RE: Shift points with Final Drive Mod"
In response to Reply # 2

I not sure where I shifting now at WOT cause I am watching the road, but I did notice it gets up there quick.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #456 Previous topic | Next topic