Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4344
View in linear mode

Subject: "need help ..please" Previous topic | Next topic
98eclipseTurkJan-03-08 06:33 AM
Member since Jan 03rd 2008
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4344, "need help ..please"

i have a 98 eclipse rs when putting it to P, R, or D i'd get a clicking sound dont know what it is..also when slowing down to a red ligth or whatever car will jerk or slip then hit kinda hard for some reason.. what do u guys think it is ..pleae help

i only put cat back exhuast system with air intake system ..tryin to build it up but trying to find out what this problem is first.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Keith2172Jan-03-08 12:16 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4345, "RE: need help ..please"
In response to Reply # 0

First things first, have you checked your fluid level? The way your going to want to do that is with the car warm and running, and the trans in drive, put the e-brake on so you don't have to run next to the car. You're checking for both fluid level and to see if it's burned. Ten to one it's fluid. After that you're going to have to get more specific with symptoms.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4344 Previous topic | Next topic