Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4341
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny Help Needed!!" Previous topic | Next topic
StayTunedDec-27-07 06:14 PM
Member since Dec 14th 2006
12 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4341, "Tranny Help Needed!!"

I did some work on my tranny today. I had been staying in limp mode for about a month now. I changed the input and output speed sensors 3 weeks ago and it didn't fix the problem.

I changed the solenoid, installed a brand new tranny cooler, replaced the filter and pan gasket and added some ATF+4 today.

After all this now I have a new problem and it's even worse. When I drive the car it shifts from 1st to 2nd gear kinda hard and right after it shifts to 3rd gear it slips and it's like it's in nuetral and wont move. I keep revving and it doesn't wan't to engage. If I come to a complete stop then it engages and goes back into 1st gear and does the same thing over again.

Here are some pics from today...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

StayTunedDec-27-07 06:16 PM
Member since Dec 14th 2006
12 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4342, "RE: Tranny Help Needed!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4341 Previous topic | Next topic