Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4331
View in linear mode

Subject: "slipping trans." Previous topic | Next topic
97EagleTalon2nrSep-20-07 10:16 AM
Member since Oct 16th 2004
155 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4331, "slipping trans."
Sep-20-07 10:17 AM by 97EagleTalon2nr

I have a code 0732 2nd gear ratio incorrect and my transmission slips through 1st and second.It hasnt really slipped before except maybe once or twice on extremely hot days at WOT.Today i could barely pull hills.1st and second slips mainly the beginning of 2nd after it shifts. It has a 4pass tranny cooler on it, torque reduction mod and a transgo shift kit IDK what to do i have no money im broke and in college UGH help. It is full of fluid and it doesnt smell burnt only thing I know to do is add some friction modifier hook the torque reduction back up and lower the boost.

Boostin'

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

97EagleTalon2nrOct-06-07 07:09 PM
Member since Oct 16th 2004
155 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4333, "RE: slipping trans."
In response to Reply # 0

I replaced the valve body, I guess my dads friend installed the shiftkit improperly and it wasnt getting enough pressure.

Boostin'

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4331 Previous topic | Next topic