Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3222
View in linear mode

Subject: "atx times @ the shootout." Previous topic | Next topic
soulcontrollerAug-16-04 11:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3222, "atx times @ the shootout."

well i ran the car at the shootout a few times.

the atx held up fine, i only made 5 or so passes, i really didnt want to grenade it so far away from home, but it was running great the entire time.

amazingly enough my 60' times were 2.4 EVERY single pass. very consistent. i was pretty impressed by that.

my best time was a 13.8 @ 106.7 mph.

those traps should be good for a better ET.

not too bad, 2nd only to mr. blunts 18.7 (@ i think 108?), so the atx almost had the best time and mph of the day.

keep in mind i have all the trans mods, a 2800 stall converter, and a 20g HRC turbo.

i dont know what the fastest 2gnt auto time is, but thats what i was gunning for this shootout.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DirtyAug-16-04 02:35 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3223, "RE: atx times @ the shootout."
In response to Reply # 0

Not bad at tall. I wish I could get in the 13's. How much boost were you running?

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

soulcontrollerAug-16-04 02:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#3225, "RE: atx times @ the shootout."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Dirty
Not bad at tall. I wish I could get in the 13's. How much boost were you running?

aah about 15. i thought i posted that ah well.

ModeratorCorbinAug-17-04 06:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#3232, "RE: atx times @ the shootout."
In response to Reply # 2

You give hope to us all. Maybe I won't always be slow...

Corbin

'95 ESI-T
Now with more power and fewer leaks

Gimme fuel...Gimme fire...Gimme that which I desire

DirtyAug-17-04 02:29 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#3236, "RE: atx times @ the shootout."
In response to Reply # 3
Aug-17-04 02:29 PM by Dirty

^^^Werd ^^^

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3222 Previous topic | Next topic