Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2869
View in linear mode

Subject: "*LOL* just perfect" Previous topic | Next topic
InFiNiT3May-16-04 10:29 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2869, "*LOL* just perfect"

welll shit....my tranny took a dumb lastnight... so today im pulling axles....dont know what caused it yet.... ill let u guys know if it was the autostick mod or not....ill take lots of pics to in case anyone plans on doing a high proformance rebuild...... write up to...(although we have the overhaul manual posted already) ill just do my write up in conjuction with that.... make it easier for the ATX noobs
jake

aye SC and joe-

u guys wanna fly out n help*LOL* j/k ill prolly have josh (turbo8u) help out if the fucker's ever off work

M50 I6 DOHC,dinan CAI , Remus Cat back , Volt. regulator, AA stg II software, Centerforce stg 2 clutch w/ alum dual mass flywheel,Stang 27lb inj.,Rouge chasis kit, Mayle balljoints, M3 X brace, 3.35 diff.Bavauto springs w/ tokito struts/shocks.

1997 GS- RIP
engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit.
Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

soulcontrollerMay-16-04 02:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2871, "RE: *LOL* just perfect"
In response to Reply # 0

aaah that sucks dude. what changed did you make before it went? you wired up an autostick mod? you really have to be careful with electronically controlled trannys.

you are rebuilding the a604? a write up would be awesome for the site. when my trans goes though, an nvt350 is goin in.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

InFiNiT3May-17-04 06:02 PM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
#2876, "RE: *LOL* just perfect"
In response to Reply # 1

ok... well imma start tearing it apart tonight.... and i will do a complete write up...(and take pics of my nice new kevlar clutches. )
ill aslo included what parts/ tools are needed just because hardly anybody does on a write up..and i spend half the time going to the parts store n back buying tools..*LOL*
expect it by next week fellas

jake3

AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hiflo cat ,head p/p , intake p/p 2mm oversize tit valves , t/b p/p , shiftkit , TQ lockup mod , and much mor

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2869 Previous topic | Next topic