Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2364
View in linear mode

Subject: "a/t wiring schematics and pocketlogger..." Previous topic | Next topic
soulcontrollerDec-11-03 06:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2364, "a/t wiring schematics and pocketlogger..."

well, all of you should know that the pocketlogger cant read error codes on our 2gnt a/t's. ive been trying to figure it out forever, and am talking with mike @ pocketlogger, said this:

Somewhere in the car pin 7 of the OBDII connector splits and goes to the ECU and the TCU. I need the full prinout of the TCU along with how it is connected to the ECU and Pin 7 of the OBDII connector.

so if anyone has said wiring schematics, let me know so hopefully we can figure this out... i know everyone can benefit from this!

TIA

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

thedawgDec-11-03 09:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2367, "RE: a/t wiring schematics and pocketlogger..."
In response to Reply # 0

:wary My OBD-2 9-pin serial interface from obd-2.com works fine on my 1999 RS ATX. It's for a laptop though, not a palm.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mcgyvrDec-11-03 10:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#2368, "RE: a/t wiring schematics and pocketlogger..."
In response to Reply # 1

http://www.asog.net/modules.php?set_albumName=album156&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

jsupetranDec-12-03 08:22 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#2374, "RE: a/t wiring schematics and pocketlogger..."
In response to Reply # 2

hey matt
let us know if you figure this out. im tired of this damn code and need a pocket logger.

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

DirtyDec-12-03 04:28 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#2376, "RE: a/t wiring schematics and pocketlogger..."
In response to Reply # 3

I know this is kinda off topic, but since we're halfway there......What limitations do we have with the Pocketlogger that the MT guys don't. I'm almost ready to order one and I just wanna know if we get all the good stuff too.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

soulcontrollerDec-12-03 05:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#2377, "RE: a/t wiring schematics and pocketlogger..."
In response to Reply # 4

we get all the features minus the code reading. youll have to PM the guys at pocketlogger about the correct version of the software though.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2364 Previous topic | Next topic