Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1174
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)" Previous topic | Next topic
amljbsJun-10-03 05:32 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1174, "New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)"

I have seen tons of problems with this install on the boards lately so I decided to make it a little easier and hopefully prevent some of these problems from happening in the future. I wrote this write up today and its been a little over a week since I did mine so if I left anything out just let me know. Hope this helps you guys out .

Here ya are:

http://www20.brinkster.com/amljbs/shiftkit.htm

1998 Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-), soulcontroller, Jun-10-03 07:14 PM, #1
RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-), InFiNiT3, Jun-10-03 08:50 PM, #2
      RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-), amljbs, Jun-11-03 06:33 PM, #3
           RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-), InFiNiT3, Jun-11-03 08:22 PM, #4
                RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-), amljbs, Jun-12-03 02:44 AM, #5
                     RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-), InFiNiT3, Jun-12-03 03:56 PM, #6
                          RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-), amljbs, Jun-12-03 04:25 PM, #7

soulcontrollerJun-10-03 07:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1177, "RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)"
In response to Reply # 0

sweet! nice writeup. i wanted to do one, just never got around to it hehe... glad i could help with the pics.

writeups like this make things much easier. good job!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

InFiNiT3Jun-10-03 08:50 PM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
#1180, "RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)"
In response to Reply # 1

helped me alot...... although my tranny's still acting up.... hit me up on aim S.C.
http://www.flyservers.com/members4/wonderracing.com/images/picture 001.JPG

97' Eclpse GS 420A
MODS*****
AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hif

amljbsJun-11-03 06:33 PM
587 posts,
#1216, "RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)"
In response to Reply # 2

OK I have a problem. This is killing my allowed bandwidth I need some webspace to put this so that people can access it. If anybody has some space on a server that I can put it please let me know.

1998 Eclipse GST

InFiNiT3Jun-11-03 08:22 PM
732 posts,
#1218, "RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)"
In response to Reply # 3

ya bro...... ive got lots of room.. hit me up on aim.. or e-mail

jake

97' Eclpse GS 420A
MODS*****
AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hif

amljbsJun-12-03 02:44 AM
587 posts,
#1219, "RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)"
In response to Reply # 4

what I need to do is just post the pics to your server thats whats killing me. Ill email you the files once I get off work then just email me back with the address for the server and Ill link the files to the writeup. Really appreciate it bro

1998 Eclipse GST

InFiNiT3Jun-12-03 03:56 PM
732 posts,
#1221, "RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)"
In response to Reply # 5

no prob.. ill be on tonight...

97' Eclpse GS 420A
MODS*****

amljbsJun-12-03 04:25 PM
587 posts,
#1222, "RE: New Shiftkit Writeup for you guys :-)"
In response to Reply # 6

Ok problem resolved . Just needed to make it so the image file size wasnt so damn big. It would have killed somebody on dialup to download the whole page.

1998 Eclipse GST

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1174 Previous topic | Next topic