Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #79405
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary" Previous topic | Next topic
stevenutzAug-31-05 10:56 AM
Member since Jul 17th 2003
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79405, "FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"

hyper link to photo album located on bottome of post.

- 99 gs (10th anniversary addition with turbo package)
- red in color
- 5 speed
- gst spoiler
- black leather interior
- ac, pw, pl, pwr sunroof
- oz racing rims

car has 113,xxx miles on in, runs and looks great. i am the second owner of the car. recently ive replaced the timing belt, water pump, and just put in a SACS clutch less than 500 miles ago. car also has a clean car fax on it.

as far a mods it has:
- aem cai
- koyo racing radiator
- racing cat
- mk1 short throw shifter
- lowered on gold line springs
- fart can muffler (but i have a gst muffler ready to install)

thats about it. the car also has jvc detachable face cd player, mtx 12 inch sub, and kenwood amp. ill include the cd player, but for the amp and sub will be an extra 250.

mechanically the car doesnt need anything, cosmetically two rims have a little road rash on them, the passenger side skirt is loose, and it needs bushings for the short throw shifter (works, just kinda wobbly), and it has a small scratch on the driver side back quarter panel which is not to deep and is very hard to notice.

thats about it ive kept the car real clean and ive never abused it. the reason why im selling it is i just bought a new car and cant afford the two of them.
i can provide you with a vin number upon request so you can run your own car fax if you would like,
and i can e-mail pictures upon request.

- price is 5,800 obo

contact me via pm, or call me (C) 817-1756 (H) 325-3458 ask for stephen

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2121981277

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-30-05 08:42 PM, #1
RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, stevenutz, Aug-30-05 09:48 PM, #4
RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, scirio, Aug-30-05 08:43 PM, #2
RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, stevenutz, Aug-30-05 09:39 PM, #3
      RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-30-05 09:58 PM, #5
           RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, stevenutz, Aug-30-05 10:42 PM, #6
                RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, Teametx, Aug-31-05 02:18 AM, #7
                     RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, stevenutz, Aug-31-05 08:19 AM, #8
                          RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, whodatt1, Aug-31-05 10:22 AM, #9
                          RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Aug-31-05 10:51 AM, #10
                          RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, stevenutz, Aug-31-05 11:24 AM, #11
                               RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-31-05 12:03 PM, #12
                                    RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, stevenutz, Sep-01-05 04:28 AM, #15
                          RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, Teametx, Sep-01-05 03:57 AM, #13
                               RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary, stevenutz, Sep-01-05 04:27 AM, #14

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-30-05 08:42 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79406, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-30-05 08:57 PM by Star Turbo Talon

interested......pm sent

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

stevenutzAug-30-05 09:48 PM
11 posts,
#79410, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
interested......pm sent

havent seen your pm, but you can also e-mail at stephenstrout2002@yahoo.com or sstrout@navcirt.navy.mil

thanks.

scirioAug-30-05 08:43 PM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#79407, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 0

ooh a turbo package

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

stevenutzAug-30-05 09:39 PM
11 posts,
#79409, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-30-05 09:46 PM by stevenutz

Originally posted by scirio
ooh a turbo package

ohh, a smart ass. let me explain what i mean by turbo package, since you obviously have no idea. according to the sticker on the car when i bought it, and mitsubishi. they defined turbo package by the white faced guages, "turbo wing", and the oz racing rims. way to step in a classified forum and show ignorance

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-30-05 09:58 PM
8331 posts,
#79412, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 3

Sale pending......

stevenutzAug-30-05 10:42 PM
11 posts,
#79413, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 5

Sale pending......

e-mailed you back Terry, ill talk to you on thursady.

TeametxAug-31-05 02:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#79415, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 6

Turbo package? What is that? Seriously, i want to know. Sounds like a stock item. And play nice ladies.

stevenutzAug-31-05 08:19 AM
11 posts,
#79428, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by etx
Turbo package? What is that? Seriously, i want to know. Sounds like a stock item. And play nice ladies.

well whats meant by "turbo package" is when i bought the car, the sticker said "turbo package" and it coast an extra 1,000 dollars. what was included in the package for the 10 anniversary eddition was
- the wing
- oz 16 inch racing rims
- white faced guages

thats all i can remember off the top of my head without digging up the sale sticker. if im wrong, by all means someone please chime in and correct me.
and im def playing nice.

also, sale is still pending. if anyone is interested shoot me an offer or give me a call.

whodatt1Aug-31-05 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#79435, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 8

interested, where are you located?

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

ModeratorEvuLFleAAug-31-05 10:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#79436, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by whodatt1

Username stevenutz
Name
City virgina
Hobby trying to go faster
Last Seen On August 31, 2005

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

stevenutzAug-31-05 11:24 AM
11 posts,
#79439, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by whodatt1

pm'd you back.

car is located in hampton, va.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-31-05 12:03 PM
8331 posts,
#79440, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 11

Relax guys this one is mine I am just waiting for details on the title.

Terry

stevenutzSep-01-05 04:28 AM
11 posts,
#79469, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 12

Relax guys this one is mine I am just waiting for details on the title. Terry

ill be calling today Terry, around 3pm or so.

TeametxSep-01-05 03:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#79467, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by stevenutz
Originally posted by etx Turbo package? What is that? Seriously, i want to know. Sounds like a stock item. And play nice ladies.
well whats meant by "turbo package" is when i bought the car, the sticker said "turbo package" and it coast an extra 1,000 dollars. what was included in the package for the 10 anniversary eddition was - the wing - oz 16 inch racing rims - white faced guages thats all i can remember off the top of my head without digging up the sale sticker. if im wrong, by all means someone please chime in and correct me. and im def playing nice. also, sale is still pending. if anyone is interested shoot me an offer or give me a call.

Everything but a turbo, eh? Good luck, too bad it's red, I'd be interested if it wasn't.

stevenutzSep-01-05 04:27 AM
11 posts,
#79468, "RE: FS/ 99 eclipse gs (turbo package) 10th anniversary"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by etx
Originally posted by stevenutz
Originally posted by etx Turbo package? What is that? Seriously, i want to know. Sounds like a stock item. And play nice ladies.
well whats meant by "turbo package" is when i bought the car, the sticker said "turbo package" and it coast an extra 1,000 dollars. what was included in the package for the 10 anniversary eddition was - the wing - oz 16 inch racing rims - white faced guages thats all i can remember off the top of my head without digging up the sale sticker. if im wrong, by all means someone please chime in and correct me. and im def playing nice. also, sale is still pending. if anyone is interested shoot me an offer or give me a call.
Everything but a turbo, eh? Good luck, too bad it's red, I'd be interested if it wasn't.

what do you mean? everyone knows red is the fastest ahaha.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #79405 Previous topic | Next topic