Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #77042
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Some Performance and some Show parts" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
AggressionJul-15-05 05:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77042, "FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"

I have 2 sets of carbon fiber tail lights. Just the end lights not the center section Will let the brand new set go for $80 and the used set for $40. Plus shipping

Greddy Profec B spec 2 electronic boost controller. Used for a couple months. $220 shipped

420A valve cover painted blue with high temp paint: $30 shipped.

Stock rotors f/r with 75k on them. Still a lot of life left. Make offer!

Stock Exhaust Mani and downpipe: make offer!

2 heat sheilds make offer!

more to come tonight once I check in my garage.

Pics upon request

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, HipHop615, Jul-15-05 09:28 AM, #1
RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Jul-16-05 02:17 AM, #2
RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Eagle420a, Jul-16-05 06:54 AM, #3
RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, totaleclipse_05, Jul-16-05 07:02 AM, #4
      RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Jul-16-05 11:03 AM, #5
           RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Jul-17-05 04:23 PM, #6
                RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Silv Blt, Jul-18-05 02:23 AM, #7
                     RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Jul-19-05 10:08 AM, #8
                          RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, totaleclipse_05, Jul-19-05 07:24 PM, #9
                               RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Jul-20-05 08:33 AM, #10
                                    RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Jul-22-05 02:13 AM, #11
                                         RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, tehehodi, Jul-28-05 07:51 AM, #12
                                              RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, csmakio, Jul-28-05 12:47 PM, #13
RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, RyaN95i4, Jul-29-05 10:07 AM, #14
RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Aug-02-05 03:08 PM, #15
      RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Aug-03-05 05:32 AM, #16
           RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Sep-01-05 07:55 AM, #17
                RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-01-05 04:25 PM, #18
                     RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Sep-09-05 02:33 AM, #19
                          RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Sep-09-05 03:44 AM, #20
                               RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Whodda, Sep-10-05 03:51 PM, #21
                                    RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, vtown661, Sep-12-05 11:10 AM, #22
                                    RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Sep-14-05 01:49 PM, #23
                                    RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Whodda, Sep-15-05 01:36 PM, #24
                                         RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, wikid420a, Oct-25-05 02:22 AM, #25
                                              RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Oct-25-05 05:35 AM, #26
                                                   RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, wikid420a, Oct-25-05 02:31 PM, #27
                                                        RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, SticksR4chics97, Oct-28-05 11:35 AM, #28
                                                             RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, Aggression, Jan-06-06 09:20 AM, #29
                                                                  RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, 96orange, Jan-06-06 01:59 PM, #30
                                                                       RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts, marius, Jan-08-06 10:11 AM, #31

HipHop615Jul-15-05 09:28 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77052, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 0

Pics of the EBC and VC Please

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

AggressionJul-16-05 02:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#77098, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 1

I will post both up today after I get off work. Bastards make me come in on Sat!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

Eagle420aJul-16-05 06:54 AM
Member since May 11th 2005
84 posts,
#77100, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Aggression
I have 2 sets of carbon fiber tail lights. Just the end lights not the center section Will let the brand new set go for $80 and the used set for $40. Plus shipping Greddy Profec B spec 2 electronic boost controller. Used for a couple months. $220 shipped 420A valve cover painted blue with high temp paint: $30 shipped. Stock rotors f/r with 75k on them. Still a lot of life left. Make offer! Stock Exhaust Mani and downpipe: make offer! 2 heat sheilds make offer! more to come tonight once I check in my garage. Pics upon request

I interested in the valve cover, what condition is it in?? if u can send me a picture to eojersey@yahoo.com thanks

totaleclipse_05Jul-16-05 07:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#77101, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 3

if no one takes it, ill take the valve cover. pm me with details if no one wants it.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

AggressionJul-16-05 11:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#77112, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 4

Here is a pic of the valve cover:

If hiphop doesn't take it Eagle has next dibs and then you total so it all depends on who actual sends me the money. Who has the money now?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

AggressionJul-17-05 04:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#77179, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 5

Ok first one to make a post about any of this stuff gets it!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

Silv BltJul-18-05 02:23 AM
Member since Apr 21st 2004
176 posts,
#77192, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 6

First one to post about something gets it free?! Just playin. Got pictures of the used set of taillights? bikeboard15@yahoo.com

She's been sold My best friend bought her though, so she's still in good hands.

Daily driver: 1993 Nissan Altima
Rocketship: 1985 Honda VF1100S
Project car: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

AggressionJul-19-05 10:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#77263, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 7

Yah I will post them tonight for you!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

totaleclipse_05Jul-19-05 07:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#77288, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 8

ill have money for the valve cover, but im out of state right now. i should be back either late tomorrow or thursday morning/afternoon. i would like to use this on mine cause i need to replace the spark plug seals anyways.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

AggressionJul-20-05 08:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#77299, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 9

Ok pm me when your ready to send the money, I will have it all boxed up and ready to mail so I can send it the same day you send the money.

Tail light pics going up tonight.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

AggressionJul-22-05 02:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#77394, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 10

Valve Cover Sold!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

tehehodiJul-28-05 07:51 AM
Member since Nov 18th 2003
90 posts,
#77699, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 11

Do you still have the used carbon fiber tail lights?

Mods: Short Ram Intake, Frankenstiened TB, EGR Block Off, Fart Pipe, Gutted Cat, UDP, ractive coilovers, 2"-3" drop, and more to come

csmakioJul-28-05 12:47 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#77717, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 12

Im intrested in the Exhaust manifold and downpipe. dont ask me why but I am in case I ever go back to stock cause mine got destroyed when I was installing my setup

Im going on Vacation till august 6th but when Im back Ill buy them from you

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

RyaN95i4Jul-29-05 10:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#77782, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 0

Willing to seperate front/rear rotors? only need fronts

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

AggressionAug-02-05 03:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#77985, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 14

yah I will sell you the fronts if you just want the fronts!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

AggressionAug-03-05 05:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#78009, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 15

Have some more to add to the list:

(2) Aluminium Greddy type S bov flanges: $20 shipped obo (will fit the type R and RS BOVs)

OEM springs: $40 + s/h obo (40k on springs)

OEM clutch: $50 + s/h obo (72k on clutch)

Little about the clutch because I know most people, myself included would be skeptical about buying a used clutch.

The clutch is in perfect condition and has 72k on it. The clutch was never abused in anyway shape or form. This clutch was babied since day one. Reason I am selling is I replaced my TOB and decided while I already had my tranny out I would replace it....I am an overly precautious person...so I have been told)

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

AggressionSep-01-05 07:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#79476, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 16

STILL FOR SALE ARE:

I have 2 sets of carbon fiber tail lights. Just the end lights not the center section Will let the brand new set go for $80 and the used set for $40. Plus shipping

Greddy Profec B spec 2 electronic boost controller. Used for a couple months. $220 shipped

Stock rotors f/r with 75k on them. Still a lot of life left. Make offer!

Stock Exhaust Mani and downpipe: make offer!

2 heat sheilds make offer!

(2) Aluminium Greddy type S bov flanges: $20 shipped obo (will fit the type R and RS BOVs)

OEM springs: $40 + s/h obo (40k on springs)

OEM clutch: $50 + s/h obo (72k on clutch)

Little about the clutch because I know most people, myself included would be skeptical about buying a used clutch.

The clutch is in perfect condition and has 72k on it. The clutch was never abused in anyway shape or form. This clutch was babied since day one. Reason I am selling is I replaced my TOB and decided while I already had my tranny out I would replace it....I am an overly precautious person...so I have been told)

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

Sorry_i_WinSep-01-05 04:25 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#79504, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 17

pics of the used c/f tails please.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

AggressionSep-09-05 02:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#79889, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 18

you still want those pics or you did you already get a set of tails?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

AggressionSep-09-05 03:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#79892, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 19

I will post pics of everything I have left when I get home today. My applogies, I have been really busy lately. You know how that goes.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

WhoddaSep-10-05 03:51 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2004
80 posts,
#79941, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 20

What ya askin for the heat shield? I don't know what a new one costs so
I don't want to insult you with an offer

98 Talon

vtown661Sep-12-05 11:10 AM
Member since Aug 22nd 2005
18 posts,
#80018, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 21

PICS!!! Especially the new and used tail lights.

AggressionSep-14-05 01:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#80150, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 22

Here are the pics of the tails

USED:

NEW:

BOTH TOGETHER:

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

WhoddaSep-15-05 01:36 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2004
80 posts,
#80222, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 21

OK...... How about $15.00 shipped for the heat shield?

and can you post any pics?

98 Talon

wikid420aOct-25-05 02:22 AM
Member since Jun 14th 2005
144 posts,
#82433, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 24

hey man if i have a extra 40 bucks laying around i may take them used tail lights up off your hands, but i dont get paid till thursday so ill have to let you know thursday night or friday.
thanks

AggressionOct-25-05 05:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#82439, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 25

I sold thoses 2 weeks to a local...but I still have the new ones for sale.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

wikid420aOct-25-05 02:31 PM
Member since Jun 14th 2005
144 posts,
#82465, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 26

damn them bitches are sic as hell

SticksR4chics97Oct-28-05 11:35 AM
Member since Oct 28th 2005
22 posts,
#82566, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 27

You still ahve the new c/f tail lights? I was wondering if the price included shipping? Thanks!

Heather

AggressionJan-06-06 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#85472, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 28
Jan-06-06 09:25 AM by Aggression

More for sale here:

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=85475&mesg_id=85475&page=

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

96orangeJan-06-06 01:59 PM
Member since Feb 12th 2005
80 posts,
#85498, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 29

how much for rear rotors shipped, and does it have everything needed for a drum to rotor swap?
thanks--chris

mariusJan-08-06 10:11 AM
Member since Jun 01st 2004
75 posts,
#85559, "RE: FS: Some Performance and some Show parts"
In response to Reply # 30
Jan-08-06 10:12 AM by marius

PM sent on the tails.

EDIT: Whoops wrong posting

New sled for a while: Gray Pearl 98 RS stock with shitty ass Eagle alloys.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #77042 Previous topic | Next topic