Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #725
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted" Previous topic | Next topic
jakeOct-14-02 04:42 AM
Member since Aug 17th 2002
32 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#725, "FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"

$40 for an almost new set of Magnecor wires. Comes in original box, with info sheet & sticker. I also threw my NGK BKR5E-11's in the box when I pulled them, so you can have those too (still good). Wires have less than 2k miles on em. Fits all 2GNT DSM's, DOHC Neons/Cirrus/Sebrings and others. Part#45231.

WANTED (for trade or otherwise):

-Stock intake pipe (don't need airbox)
-Stock muffler and catalytic converter

--
97 GS "Northstar White" - Custom (read: PVC) CAI, GS-T exhaust no cat, 8.5mm Magnecor

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted, kelsted, Oct-14-02 05:57 AM, #1
RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted, jake, Oct-14-02 06:17 AM, #2
      RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted, fasterGS, Oct-14-02 06:45 AM, #3
           RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted, SILVERNT, Oct-14-02 07:19 AM, #4
                RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted, jake, Oct-14-02 08:20 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted, SILVERNT, Oct-14-02 10:00 AM, #6
                          RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted, jake, Oct-14-02 01:24 PM, #7
                               RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted, SILVERNT, Oct-14-02 02:29 PM, #8

kelstedOct-14-02 05:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
56 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#726, "RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"
In response to Reply # 0

i want those wires.
you have mail.

http://www.geocities.com/
kelsted/MyClipse/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jakeOct-14-02 06:17 AM
32 posts,
#727, "RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"
In response to Reply # 1

nothing showed up. Email is jbruns@cox.net

--
97 GS "Northstar White" - Custom (read: PVC) CAI, GS-T exhaust no cat, 8.5mm Magnecor

fasterGSOct-14-02 06:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#728, "RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"
In response to Reply # 2

I have a stock muffler, with the stock pipe still attached. Shoot me an email at jason2gnt@aol.com.

SILVERNTOct-14-02 07:19 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#729, "RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"
In response to Reply # 3

i can trade you the intake pipe, email me at aemrs@hotmail.com
later
chris

jakeOct-14-02 08:20 AM
32 posts,
#730, "RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"
In response to Reply # 4

plugs/wires are pending, trading for stock intake. Muffler pending also.

I still need a working stock cat, if you have ripped yours off or replaced it.

--

SILVERNTOct-14-02 10:00 AM
4543 posts,
#731, "RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"
In response to Reply # 5

whats up jake, i emailed you the info, send your # so we can set this up, i can ship it the soonest tomorrow if i get your email. look forward to hearing from you.
later
chris

jakeOct-14-02 01:24 PM
32 posts,
#732, "RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"
In response to Reply # 6

wires = SOLD
intake = ACQUIRED

thanks Chris, you are the man!

--

SILVERNTOct-14-02 02:29 PM
4543 posts,
#733, "RE: FS: 8.5mm Magnecors/Stock intake & exhaust wanted"
In response to Reply # 7

hey, i try. my addy has just been emailed to you, and the intake is all ready to be shipped tomorrow. no Jake, you are the man!
later
chris

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #725 Previous topic | Next topic