Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #32377
View in linear mode

Subject: "AEM SHORT RAM INTAKE AND APEX N1 MUFFLER" Previous topic | Next topic
GSdrpd16Jan-11-04 05:30 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2004
42 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32377, "AEM SHORT RAM INTAKE AND APEX N1 MUFFLER"

I am selling the intake for $90 shipped and the muffler for $85 shipped and they r both in great shape.whoever wants them pm me asap.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

a_miller_76Jan-11-04 05:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32378, "RE: AEM SHORT RAM INTAKE AND APEX N1 MUFFLER"
In response to Reply # 0

Wrong forum dude, use the FS section

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ajna_starJan-11-04 07:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#32432, "RE: AEM SHORT RAM INTAKE AND APEX N1 MUFFLER"
In response to Reply # 1

dood, a NEW short ram only costs 80$

ill give you 20$ for it

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

ghostESiKYJan-12-04 07:37 AM
Member since Nov 26th 2002
244 posts,
#32468, "RE: AEM SHORT RAM INTAKE AND APEX N1 MUFFLER"
In response to Reply # 2

where are you located..? i might be interested in the muffler yo

that boy K-Y
kbnkb@sbcglobal.net
talonky36 (aim)

04 srt-4 (low and slo)
96 talon esi (still broke make me an offer)

GSdrpd16Jan-12-04 12:17 PM
Member since Jan 10th 2004
42 posts,
#32492, "RE: AEM SHORT RAM INTAKE AND APEX N1 MUFFLER"
In response to Reply # 3

i live i new port richey florida but i will ship it to u if u r interested so pm me asap thanks peace

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #32377 Previous topic | Next topic