Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #2608
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: HRC Stage II Kit w/accessories" Previous topic | Next topic
LeeNov-21-02 01:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2608, "FS: HRC Stage II Kit w/accessories"

All right guys the car is going up for sale soon so I have no need for this. I’ve got a HRC Stage II kit with some accessories. I put about 2000 miles on the turbo kit, 90% of which was highway miles. The kit is in great shape. There are a couple minor scratches on the intercooler pipes, but they’re not really visible when they’re installed.

HRC Stage II kit w/side mount intercooler
Vortech SFMU
Autometer Ultra-lite Boost gauge
Autometer Ultra-lite EGT gauge (new probe kit) - Manifold is already tapped
Autometer Ultra-lite Oil Pressure gauge (electric)
Corbin’s digital A/F gauge
LoTek Triple Pillar Pod (black)
Jaz Catch Can (new)
Oil pan already drilled and taped

For more info and pics go to: http://www.geocities.com/turbo99gs/for_sale.html

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, but please don’t waste my time, serious inquires only. The price is $2,800 (plus actual shipping) if you pay with a cashiers check, please add $50 if you pay with pay pal. It’ll be boxed up and ready to go very shortly.

lcarden@gbronline.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: HRC Stage II Kit w/accessories, dsmlights, Nov-21-02 07:24 AM, #1
RE: FS: HRC Stage II Kit w/accessories, Lee, Nov-21-02 07:47 AM, #2
      RE: FS: HRC Stage II Kit w/accessories, GorkoRacing, Nov-21-02 01:02 PM, #3
      UPDATED Price, Lee, Nov-22-02 12:56 AM, #4
           RE: UPDATED Price, dsmlights, Nov-22-02 02:55 AM, #5
                RE: UPDATED Price, Lee, Nov-22-02 04:46 AM, #6
                     RE: UPDATED Price, babybeclipse, Nov-22-02 04:52 AM, #7
                          RE: UPDATED Price, dsmlights, Nov-22-02 06:43 AM, #8
                               RE: UPDATED Price, Dirty, Nov-23-02 03:53 PM, #9
                               RE: UPDATED Price, widebodied, Nov-23-02 04:07 PM, #10
                                    RE: UPDATED Price, ang_eclipse, Nov-24-02 09:41 AM, #11
                                         RE: UPDATED Price, fasterGS, Nov-24-02 09:51 AM, #12
                                              RE: UPDATED Price, widebodied, Nov-24-02 03:21 PM, #13
                                                   RE: UPDATED Price, widebodied, Nov-25-02 10:55 AM, #14
                                                        RE: UPDATED Price, Lee, Nov-26-02 12:52 AM, #15

dsmlightsNov-21-02 07:24 AM
Member since Apr 21st 2002
352 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2609, "RE: FS: HRC Stage II Kit w/accessories"
In response to Reply # 0

hey i dont' know but if you want to sell me the SFMU email me at jouer@bellsouth.net

laterz

DsM Power Soon to be turbo yahhhhhh

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LeeNov-21-02 07:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
#2610, "RE: FS: HRC Stage II Kit w/accessories"
In response to Reply # 1

Why would you want the SFMU if you're not turbo'd yet? But it's gotta go with the kit, I ditched the cartech.

GorkoRacingNov-21-02 01:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#2611, "RE: FS: HRC Stage II Kit w/accessories"
In response to Reply # 2

how much for corbin's guage and the oil pan? Any pics?

LeeNov-22-02 12:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
#2612, "UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 2

Price is now $2550 plus shipping.

http://www.geocities.com/turbo99gs/for_sale.html

dsmlightsNov-22-02 02:55 AM
352 posts,
#2613, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 4

hey man some people may not want to buy the whole kit. If that is the case i will take the oil pan and the SFMU. I will give you a good price for it.

Just let me know if you change your mind.
email: jouer@bellsouth.net

Laterz

LeeNov-22-02 04:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
#2614, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 5

Will do.

babybeclipseNov-22-02 04:52 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2615, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 6

Just curious. How much would you sell just the manifold, turbo and maybe the downpipe?

dsmlightsNov-22-02 06:43 AM
352 posts,
#2616, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 7

You see lee, there you go. Someone wants to buy the turbo, manifold, and downpipe. I got dips on SFMU and oil pan heeh lolz

peace

DirtyNov-23-02 03:53 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#2617, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 8

How much for the SMIC and pipes?

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

widebodiedNov-23-02 04:07 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#2618, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 8

Vortech SFMU
Autometer Ultra-lite EGT gauge (new probe kit)
Autometer Ultra-lite Oil Pressure gauge (electric)
LoTek Triple Pillar Pod (black)
Oil pan already drilled and taped (do you need a core)
Downpipe,
let me know if your gonna part out this kit, seems like you have alotta folks interested in different parts. if you wanna sell em email me at Kara2121@aol.com for a instant payment via paypal.

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low
"PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS"

Fully built motor, Turbo charged, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!

Originally posted by DSMRoadster
yeah, those of us who are immune to the "2gnt" curse. Curse is a joke, if you have it, it's cuz you have no clue how to play the game.

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

The official 2GNT EGO Wrecker

ang_eclipseNov-24-02 09:41 AM
Member since May 01st 2002
194 posts,
#2619, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 10

I got dips on SFMU and Autometer Ultra-lite EGT gauge (new probe kit). I need this things asap. let me know

96 Eclipse RS - sold
92 Eclipse GSX

fasterGSNov-24-02 09:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2620, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 11

I'll trade you a brand new laptop for the kit minus all the accessories

widebodiedNov-24-02 03:21 PM
2257 posts,
#2621, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 12

better be a damn good laptop...................

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Fully built motor, Turbo charged, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!

yeah, those of us who are immune to the "2gnt" curse. Curse is a joke, if you have it, it's cuz you have no clue how to play the game.

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

widebodiedNov-25-02 10:55 AM
2257 posts,
#2622, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 13

lee, bump

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Fully built motor,Hrc stage 3, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!

LeeNov-26-02 12:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
#2623, "RE: UPDATED Price"
In response to Reply # 14

Not ready to part it out just yet. I've got a couple people interested in the kit. We'll see what happens in the near future.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #2608 Previous topic | Next topic