Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #22150
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: GST muffler & NEW double tip S/S universal muffler ... PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
tim97rsSep-07-03 10:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22150, "FS: GST muffler & NEW double tip S/S universal muffler ... PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sep-07-03 11:01 AM by tim97rs

momoney816 has dibs on GST muffler as of now.
$50.00 + shipping
GST muffler has part of a 2.5 inch inlet pipe welded around the stock 2.25 inlet pipe. this is because i had 2.5 exhaust pipeing. didnt realize muffler shop didnt expand inlet hole on muffler like they were supposed to! Bastages!!!!

S/S Double tip design universal muffler. Never mounted.
$60.00 + Shipping

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BlizareSep-09-03 11:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22292, "RE: FS: GST muffler & NEW double tip S/S universal muffler ... PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

k i want it but how much to ship to canada????( it sounds soo far away )

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

tim97rsSep-09-03 07:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#22346, "RE: FS: GST muffler & NEW double tip S/S universal muffler ... PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

depends on where to in canada? whats your postal code?

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

BlizareSep-11-03 04:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#22461, "RE: FS: GST muffler & NEW double tip S/S universal muffler ... PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

T1B 4G3....Medicine Hat, Alberta

Let me know......

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

tim97rsSep-11-03 05:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#22467, "RE: FS: GST muffler & NEW double tip S/S universal muffler ... PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

cool, i was just in St. albert. my wifes family lives there..

UPS would be $28.30, USPS would be around the same and take 4-6 weeks to get there.

BlizareSep-11-03 06:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#22473, "RE: FS: GST muffler & NEW double tip S/S universal muffler ... PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

okay so 60 yankee dollars for the nice muffler and 30 more for shipping.......jeez that seems a bit high after shipping and converting my shitty money into your dollars......let me think

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #22150 Previous topic | Next topic