Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #16828
View in threaded mode

Subject: "18" rims in FL" Previous topic | Next topic
a1eyed1derJul-03-03 07:06 AM
Member since Feb 17th 2002
376 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16828, "18" rims in FL"

18" velox scythe rims, 1 new tire ull need 3 new tires pretty much, 2 are shot, the 3rd one has good tread but the inside is worn down due to killer camber problem. The wheels have some marks/scrapes from previous owner would rather not ship email me at A1EYED1DER@aol.com if intrested looking for $475

Bob

97 RS/ Iceman intake/ n1 style catback 2.5in exhaust/eibach sportslines / momo shit knob/ 18" Velox scythe wheels wrapped in Toyo proxie 225/40/18 tires)/ Indiglo guages/ custom fiberglass

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
eclipticriderJul-04-03 07:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16934, "RE: 18"
In response to Reply # 0

are they the wheels on ur sig??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

a1eyed1derJul-04-03 07:42 AM
Member since Feb 17th 2002
376 posts,
#16940, "RE: 18"
In response to Reply # 1
Jul-04-03 07:45 AM by a1eyed1der

>are they the wheels on ur sig??
no def not there should be pics posted in the first post i dunno why they disapeared but here ya go

Bob

97 RS/ Iceman intake/ n1 style catback 2.5in exhaust/eibach sportslines / momo shit knob/ 18" Velox scythe wheels wrapped in Toyo proxie 225/40/18 tires)/ Indiglo guages/ custom fiberglass

Diceman19Jul-04-03 10:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#16956, "RE: 18"
In response to Reply # 2

hey, i like those, but i can get some new enkei's that look almost the same for that much, plus, i have to buy tires for them so i might as well buy new not to mention that i wouldnt have to worry about the scuffs and stuff on them.....sorry.

eclipticriderJul-05-03 06:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#17033, "RE: 18"
In response to Reply # 3

i could give ya 350 for them, i'm in tampa but my job has some messed up schedules, i work at Busch Gardens LOL

any way if u wanna discuss it u can email me at eclipticrider@msn.com

tia

WTB--- Dodge Omni:

http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html

mods:
star stage III clutch, + the normal mods + bass + lights. well u get the pictur

eclipse_99rsJul-06-03 11:27 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#17114, "RE: 18"
In response to Reply # 4

hey 1eyedwonder I havnt seen you post on here for like a year. Do you go to the miami dsm meets??

myspace.com/coastiecobb

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #16828 Previous topic | Next topic