Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #11367
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit" Previous topic | Next topic
Moderator992gntApr-19-03 05:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11367, "FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"

Here it is guys. I know I can get more $$ for this than what I'm asking, but I don't have the time to wheel and deal. I would prefer to sell everything together, but I will separate for 2 GOOD buyers.

Motor - set up for 25+psi. JE, Crower, Crane, CNNP, etc.
Turbo - Stage 4 setup. S16g, fuel system, 625cc injectors, DFI, Laptop, 3" T-back exhaust, gauges, FMIC, etc.

This is virtually EVERYTHING to make your car Stage 4.

*****************"No Haggle" Price of $4000*********************

Yep $4k for everything. You won't find a better deal ANYWHERE! This has to be pickup or you arrange the shipping. I am near Cincinnati OH. Cashier's check, Money Order, or Cash only; unless you want to pay the Paypal fee (~$140).

Act fast, I won't have this stuff long. First $$, first serve. everything will be out of the car by Sunday night and ready for pickup.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Fast420A, Apr-19-03 05:52 PM, #1
RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Malenko, Apr-19-03 07:29 PM, #2
      RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, dpark, Apr-19-03 07:44 PM, #3
           RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, nosdeclipse, Apr-19-03 07:50 PM, #4
                RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Moderator992gnt, Apr-20-03 02:55 PM, #5
                     RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, 420AYE, Apr-20-03 04:14 PM, #6
                          RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Fast420A, Apr-20-03 04:18 PM, #7
                               RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Moderator992gnt, Apr-20-03 04:26 PM, #8
                                    RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, thegame, Apr-20-03 10:53 PM, #9
                                         RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, widebodied, Apr-21-03 06:59 AM, #10
                                              RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, CopperEclipse96, Apr-21-03 07:37 AM, #11
                                                   RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, nosdeclipse, Apr-21-03 09:49 AM, #12
RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, ghostshellx, Apr-21-03 10:00 AM, #13
RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Moderator992gnt, Apr-21-03 10:49 AM, #14
      RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Chamuko, Apr-21-03 11:54 AM, #15
           RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, nosdeclipse, Apr-21-03 12:52 PM, #16
                RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Moderator992gnt, Apr-21-03 02:06 PM, #17
                     RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Jayvee, Apr-22-03 10:04 AM, #18
                          RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, 95 silver gs, Apr-22-03 10:56 AM, #19
                               RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Moderator992gnt, Apr-22-03 11:42 AM, #20
                               RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Cereal5, Apr-22-03 12:32 PM, #21
                                    RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, klipzracer, Apr-23-03 07:19 PM, #22
                               RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, CoprEklipz, Apr-23-03 07:22 PM, #23
                                    RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, ghostshellx, Apr-24-03 01:23 AM, #24
                                         RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, nosdeclipse, Apr-24-03 07:54 AM, #25
                                              RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Moderator992gnt, Apr-24-03 08:12 AM, #26
                                                   RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Toro Sentado, Apr-25-03 10:37 PM, #27
                                                        RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Moderator992gnt, Apr-26-03 08:44 AM, #28
                                                             RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit, Moderator992gnt, Apr-27-03 04:02 AM, #29

Fast420AApr-19-03 05:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11371, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 0

Killer Deal, someone buy this and have the RS_Guy/992gNT legacy live on.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Car Sold

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalenkoApr-19-03 07:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#11383, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 1

I wish I had the money or I wish he was breaking it up more so I could buy some stuff.

someone is gonna be real lucky to snatch this up

dparkApr-19-03 07:44 PM
Member since Apr 01st 2003
23 posts,
#11384, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 2

check email

_dennis_ ^^

nosdeclipseApr-19-03 07:50 PM
Member since Dec 17th 2002
618 posts,
#11385, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 3

i wish there was a way i could hide this post, i was first in line for this setup then had some diff. in knowing if i could get the money, but now i am probably going to have it, but greg was plenty patient with me, thanks greg and hopefully i will still be the one that takes this home, or at least the turbo kit.

98 eclipse gs
star stage 2 w/ bb, 8.6:1 je pistons, eagle rods, web turbo grind cams, udp, clutchmasters aluminum flywheel, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, hks aic 3, 8 injector setup, phantom grip lsd, datalogger

Moderator992gntApr-20-03 02:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#11411, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 4

bump

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

420AYEApr-20-03 04:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#11413, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 5

why are you leavin us man????

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Fast420AApr-20-03 04:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#11415, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 6

Cause he can afford an Evo.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Car Sold

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Moderator992gntApr-20-03 04:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#11417, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 7

I'm not leaving. I just wanna give Breezio a run for the title of Best non-2gnt'er next year.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

thegameApr-20-03 10:53 PM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#11431, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 8

Hummmm........ man it would be nice to have this beast

widebodiedApr-21-03 06:59 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#11446, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 9

some body hop on this, i just spit out 3850 for a built 2.4 from head to toe, not including electronics or turbo upgrade. damn good deal and its priced to sell at 4k! wish my gf had a N/
DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
R6 and Aprilia~ Sold on EBAY!
Red/Black/Silver 01 GSXR 750
96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS. Kaminari widebody, KMC suicides 19s. Apexi Safc AVCR RSM. Blowjax air ride.

CopperEclipse96Apr-21-03 07:37 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#11447, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 10

Oh man, if I was old enough to get a loan, I would be making the 4 hour drive tomorrow. Want to take a $500 down payment, and monthly payments after that? lol, i wish. i wish i had more money.

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

nosdeclipseApr-21-03 09:49 AM
618 posts,
#11454, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 11

(snarling dog noises) grrrrrrrrr, back off guys, i want this, i will have the money in about a week, grrrrrrrrrrr (end snarling dog noises)

98 eclipse gs
star stage 2 w/ bb, 8.6:1 je pistons, eagle rods, web turbo grind cams, udp, clutchmasters aluminum flywheel, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, hks aic 3, 8 injector setup, phantom grip lsd, datalogger

ghostshellxApr-21-03 10:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#11456, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 0

greg if you need help removing your stuff let me know

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

Moderator992gntApr-21-03 10:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#11461, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 13
Apr-21-03 10:52 AM by 992gnt

Thanks, but it's already out. Pulling the motors in these cars is getting too easy. All that's left is the gauges, DFI and dropping the rest of the exhaust.

I have a complete set of lifters and rockers if you need them; make me an offer.

********By the way*********
I can take MC/Visa if anyone is interested in going that route.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

ChamukoApr-21-03 11:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#11466, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 14

so nosd is getting everything or just the turbo kit? im interested in the motor if the price is right.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

nosdeclipseApr-21-03 12:52 PM
618 posts,
#11472, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 15

i'm not official on anything yet, greg said first $$$ first serve, so if you have the money it is yours, i won't have the money for about a week yet. but please be gentle, i really want this setup.

98 eclipse gs

Moderator992gntApr-21-03 02:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#11479, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 16

If I split it, it will be $2k for each chunk (motor or turbo setup).

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

JayveeApr-22-03 10:04 AM
Member since Mar 26th 2002
132 posts,
#11535, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 17

You have mail

95 silver gsApr-22-03 10:56 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2002
853 posts,
#11539, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 18

Here are some specs of his setup

Built 420a - JE 8.8:1's, Crower rods, CNNP OS SS Valves, CNNP Race springs, Ti retainers, Crane #16 cams, AEM Cam gears, 625cc injectors, 55mm TB, Accel DFI, ES motor mount inserts, Crane HI-D6 ignition. 8k miles,
HRC Turbo Kit - s16g turbo, custom IC piping, custom 28x2.5x9 FMIC, 3" turbo-back exhaust, TurboXS H-34 BOV, all fuel system components, Autometer Ultralight gauges: Boost, EGT, Fuel press., Oil temp. Dejon 2 stage boost controller. 8k miles,

Someone needs to jump on this if i wouldn't have bought every thing to redo my motor and my turbo i would be all over this. This is drop in 300+ ponys and 8,000 miles god danm what a steel it is for who gets it.

Moderator992gntApr-22-03 11:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#11543, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 19

Someone's been browsing... Thanks for posting the specs.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

Cereal5Apr-22-03 12:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#11547, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 20

I PM'd you. Check your messages!

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

klipzracerApr-23-03 07:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#11695, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 21

bump!

CoprEklipzApr-23-03 07:22 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
#11696, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 19

You don't finance do you? Monthly payments?

ghostshellxApr-24-03 01:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#11704, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 23

bump (if i had the money i would buy it)

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

nosdeclipseApr-24-03 07:54 AM
618 posts,
#11718, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 24

it's mine as soon as i get ahold of greg, i am going tomorrow to drop off some things off my auctions and getting a nice fat check for $6,500 hell yeah. stage 4 here i come.

98 eclipse gs

Moderator992gntApr-24-03 08:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#11719, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 25

I'm waiting...

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

Toro SentadoApr-25-03 10:37 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
22 posts,
#11860, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 26

I will take it all for the $4k plus Shipping and handling. Man if you are still selling it I have the cash right now. I was about to buy a new engine and head and everything. Message me man, I"m 100% serious here! Let me know then.

Toro

Moderator992gntApr-26-03 08:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#11874, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 27

*******nosdeclipse*********

I NEED YOU TO EMAIL ME RIGHT AWAY!!

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

Moderator992gntApr-27-03 04:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#11922, "RE: FS: Again, Motor and turbo kit"
In response to Reply # 28

Well it **looks** like everything is sold guys. Thanks for all the interest and free 'bumps'. I will have a few stray parts for sale here pretty soon, once I get done dropping in the new driveline and get the once mighty Eclipse sold. I'll post up what they are, and they'll be cheap too.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #11367 Previous topic | Next topic