Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #109758
View in linear mode

Subject: "420 Turbo kit...CHEAP!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
pfmicksJan-31-08 06:00 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109758, "420 Turbo kit...CHEAP!"
Jan-31-08 06:34 AM by pfmicks

Yo guys, up for grabs is...

1. A custom manifold for a 420a.
It was working fine til one of the welds started to crack. ANY EXHAUST SHOP CAN EASILY WELD THIS!

2. a T3/T4 turbo.
Its a borg warner ihi. The turbo roughly has 70,xxx miles. THIS IS A VERY FAST SPOOLING TURBO, but makes plenty of power with small amounts of boosts, which is perfect for the 420a. Its in good condition with no abnormal shaft play and no smoking.

3. An Evo VIII Intercooler.
It has the usual bent fins. Nothing too major. Whats great about this is its ease of installation onto the 2G radiator support, as the mounting tabs are already there.

4. Intercooler Piping/clamps/couplers.
I'm including most of the piping youll need for the FMIC. You would at the most need piping from you cold air intake.

5. Custom T3/T4 return Line
This includes two turbo oil flanges and High- Temp hose. I have NEW gaskets for this as well.

I would like to get $275 FOR EVERYTHING.... There aern't a lot more parts that are needed to complete the kit.

Email Spinsfour@hotmail.com

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipse982nrRSTJan-31-08 09:41 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109762, "RE: 420 Turbo kit...CHEAP!"
In response to Reply # 0

How much for that watch?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #109758 Previous topic | Next topic