Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #104852
View in threaded mode

Subject: ""WTB: 1995 mt computer (Tampa, FL)"" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
eclipticriderApr-08-07 10:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104852, ""WTB: 1995 mt computer (Tampa, FL)""

Just like the topic says, I've been looking for one for almost 2 months now and can't seem to get it...

email me at eclipticrider@gmail.com or post here (but i'm not on her very often)

thanks in advance

http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html

mods: PT Cruiser clutch, 60mm tb, crank scraper, CAI, 17"s, FU + RU Strut Bars and lots of misc stuff

Stuff yet to put on: Turbo Wing, Lowering Kit...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
XMasta19Apr-08-07 07:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104860, "RE: "WTB: 1995 mt computer (Tampa, FL)""
In response to Reply # 0

Joel aka WickedESI has one...he's running fully off his MSnS and told me just today he would sell his 95 mtx ecu. We were in Tampa / Clearwater / St Pete all weekend too. Anywho, we got to UTI in Orlando during the week, so unless you plan on driving up, the best time would be the next weekend we head down that way. Feel free to send him a pm on here, and I'll let him know about it in the morning in school.

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

eclipticriderApr-09-07 03:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#104881, "RE: "WTB: 1995 mt computer (Tampa, FL)""
In response to Reply # 1

hey man thanks for looking out, if you all plan to come down in the near future that'd be great, I'm in no rush...

thanks again and lemme know whats up

http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html

mods: PT Cruiser clutch, 60mm tb, crank scraper, CAI, 17"s, FU + RU Strut Bars and lots of misc stuff

Stuff yet to put on: Turbo Wing, Lowering Kit...

XMasta19Apr-09-07 04:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#104883, "RE: "WTB: 1995 mt computer (Tampa, FL)""
In response to Reply # 2

It all depends on my work schedule really...sometimes trips are made down and back on a weeknight, otherwise we roll out during the weekend if possible. Send me a pm with your number and what not, we'll keep you updated

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

mreigleApr-10-07 01:51 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
#104888, "RE: "WTB: 1995 mt computer (Tampa, FL)""
In response to Reply # 0

Email sent.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #104852 Previous topic | Next topic