Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #46490
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
Teamdougie2Jun-16-04 05:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46490, "FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"

I'm selling a SPEC stage 3 modular clutch. It's virtually new... I used it for maybe 1500 miles. Grabs great! It does not come with a throw out bearing but you can use your stock one or pick one up cheap at any auto parts store. The SPEC throw out bearing sucks anyways.

Price is $350 shipped obo... paypal only.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-17-04 04:00 AM, #1
RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Teamdougie2, Jun-17-04 04:09 AM, #2
      RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-17-04 05:48 AM, #3
           RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, 420AYE, Jun-17-04 06:53 AM, #4
                RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Teamdougie2, Jun-17-04 11:37 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-17-04 07:30 PM, #6
                          RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Cereal5, Jun-17-04 09:55 PM, #7
                               RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Teamdougie2, Jun-18-04 04:06 AM, #8
                                    RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-18-04 08:53 AM, #9
                                         RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Teamdougie2, Jun-18-04 01:17 PM, #10
RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-21-04 02:47 AM, #11
RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, GorkoRacing, Jun-24-04 03:33 AM, #12

Sorry_i_WinJun-17-04 04:00 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46518, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 0

hey i got dibs... i just need to see if I'm getting this southbend clutch first.. if not, it's mine!

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teamdougie2Jun-17-04 04:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#46521, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 1

You're calling dibs but you may not even buy my clutch??!?!?

The person that pays first has dibs.

Doug

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding

Sorry_i_WinJun-17-04 05:48 AM
1910 posts,
#46526, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 2
Jun-17-04 06:23 AM by Sorry_i_Win

hehe.. yeah guess i can't argue with that... damn i'll let u know today or tomorrow tho what i'm doing for sure.

EDIT: Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking? Also, would you be willing to go to $325 shipped? I'm in PA (15601).. business address.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

420AYEJun-17-04 06:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#46531, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win
hehe.. yeah guess i can't argue with that... damn i'll let u know today or tomorrow tho what i'm doing for sure. EDIT: Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking? Also, would you be willing to go to $325 shipped? I'm in PA (15601).. business address.

god damn hagglers.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Teamdougie2Jun-17-04 11:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#46565, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 4

Yeah, I'll take $325 shipped. That's the lowest I'll go though.

Doug

Sorry_i_WinJun-17-04 07:30 PM
1910 posts,
#46601, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 5

hey man, sorry for putting u thru so much hassle, but I think I'm gonna go with the southbend clutch. someone really should pick up this spec cause that's an awesome price, but I'm getting the southbend for $315 shipped and he's throwing in some motor mount inserts for free too, so I can't pass up that deal. Plus it's brand new.. never installed. It was a tough decision.. I'll be sure to send some people ur way tho.

Cereal5Jun-17-04 09:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#46609, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 6

Asking too much for a used clutch IMO.

I'd be WAYYYY wary buying a used clutch, unless I could physically inspect the thing before I bought it.

If you can't sell it, and come down in price, I'd be interested. But not when you can get a new one for that much.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

Teamdougie2Jun-18-04 04:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#46613, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 7
Jun-18-04 04:12 AM by dougie2

You can come inspect it if you want. It's in excellent condition, grabs great, with only 1500 miles on it. Basically, it's just been broken it for you.

Where can you get one for $325 shipped? I paid $462 without shipping for it directly from SPEC.

Show me where I can get a new SPEC clutch for that price and I'll come way down on the price. If nobody wants it I'll keep it.

Doug

Sorry_i_WinJun-18-04 08:53 AM
1910 posts,
#46635, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 8

yeah i dont know where these people are finding a SPEC stage 3 for anywhere never that price. When I was looking, the best price I could find was $399 + shipping. I'm surprised u haven't sold it yet. I figured someone would grab this deal and run with it,

free bump

Teamdougie2Jun-18-04 01:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#46666, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 9

Best price I could find was $415 at ExileRacing.com

I'll post it on eBay with no reserve late tonight if nobody wants to buy it quick. It really is a great clutch in practically new condition.

Doug

Sorry_i_WinJun-21-04 02:47 AM
1910 posts,
#46841, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 0

any luck sellin this yet?

free bumpage

GorkoRacingJun-24-04 03:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#47132, "RE: FS: SPEC Stage 3 Clutch"
In response to Reply # 11

Ill give you 300 and come pick it up so you dont have to ship it. It'll cost about 25 bucks or so to ship i figure. I live in huntsville and need to come to nashville anyway to give dave some stuff. Get back with me.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #46490 Previous topic | Next topic