Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15587
View in linear mode

Subject: "Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..." Previous topic | Next topic
NappyEclipseJun-15-03 07:51 PM
Member since Jun 14th 2002
65 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15587, "Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."

Anyone got one in good condition or new for sale? I'm looking for either silver or blue...E-mail me or post if you do. Thanks!

-Justin-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..., Seth, Jun-15-03 08:19 PM, #1
RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..., Kahn, Jun-16-03 02:17 AM, #2
RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..., NappyEclipse, Jun-16-03 10:25 AM, #3
RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..., 96rs-t, Jun-16-03 08:25 PM, #4
RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..., Seth, Jun-16-03 08:53 PM, #5
      RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..., NappyEclipse, Jun-17-03 02:50 AM, #6
           RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..., MITSURACER, Jun-17-03 06:51 AM, #7
                RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..., 420Atuner, Jun-17-03 04:49 PM, #8

SethJun-15-03 08:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15588, "RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."
In response to Reply # 0

selling one that used to have a bypass valve but I am not using couples. Has the usual battery marking. It's silver and sounds awesome. $100 shipped and its yours.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KahnJun-16-03 02:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
431 posts,
#15594, "RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."
In response to Reply # 1

Hey man I have ebay intake -- looks identical to the AEM intake.. you would need to find one silicone coupler...but other than that its all good... the price $35 shipped -- I'll send pictures if you email me at hydnguyen@yahoo.com

2003 VW GTI 1.8t.. I used to have a 95 Eclipse but well...water sucks.

NappyEclipseJun-16-03 10:25 AM
65 posts,
#15623, "RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."
In response to Reply # 1

Hey Seth,

Do you have any pics of the intake? Also, how many miles was it used for and what do you mean by not using couples? Thanks.

-Justin-

96rs-tJun-16-03 08:25 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#15660, "RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."
In response to Reply # 0

i have a red one with a bypass valve complete! with the battery mark as well. email me if interested.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

SethJun-16-03 08:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
103 posts,
#15662, "RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."
In response to Reply # 4

NappyEclipse,

Sold the CAI. Sorry

NappyEclipseJun-17-03 02:50 AM
65 posts,
#15669, "RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."
In response to Reply # 5

That's cool Seth...Anyone else got one for sale? 96rst how much you want for yours bro? I didn't want red but if it's a good price I might take it. Thanks.

-Justin-

MITSURACERJun-17-03 06:51 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2003
159 posts,
#15676, "RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."
In response to Reply # 6

I HAVE A RED ONE EXCELLENT CONDITION ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD. I JUST WENT TURBO SO I CANT USE IT. IM ASKING 85 SHIPPED OBO

420AtunerJun-17-03 04:49 PM
Member since May 02nd 2003
13 posts,
#15722, "RE: Want To Buy an AEM Cold Air Intake..."
In response to Reply # 7

Hey,

I've got a HP Racing Chrome CAI that I'll sell. Has everything you need and will do 100 o.b.o. for it. You can e-mail me at Alex12488@aol.com for pictures...

420ATuner

"Free Crack giveaway. Where at?"- Tyrone Biggums

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15587 Previous topic | Next topic