Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54489
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS" Previous topic | Next topic
Sorry_i_WinSep-04-04 02:48 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54489, "FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
Sep-04-04 03:31 PM by Sorry_i_Win

Okay, here are most of the parts i've pulled out of the car... make an offer on anything. If u don't see what u need, just ask... i probably have it.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, siueclipse, Sep-04-04 05:15 PM, #1
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, WarnerC, Sep-04-04 06:33 PM, #2
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-04-04 07:03 PM, #4
      RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, WarnerC, Sep-04-04 09:44 PM, #7
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, iculookn, Sep-04-04 06:47 PM, #3
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, iculookn, Sep-04-04 07:16 PM, #5
      RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-04-04 07:38 PM, #6
           RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, ughhhead, Sep-05-04 04:06 AM, #8
                RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, BCIEclipse, Sep-05-04 05:48 AM, #9
                     RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, siueclipse, Sep-05-04 08:51 AM, #10
                          RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, destruckeclipse, Sep-05-04 08:58 AM, #11
                               RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-05-04 11:40 AM, #12
                                    RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, python6586, Sep-06-04 10:35 AM, #13
                                    RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-06-04 11:25 AM, #14
                                         RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, siueclipse, Sep-06-04 11:36 AM, #15
                                              RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-07-04 10:40 AM, #21
                                    RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, destruckeclipse, Sep-06-04 08:03 PM, #16
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, pfmicks, Sep-06-04 08:30 PM, #17
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, derek, Sep-07-04 02:07 AM, #18
      RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, pfmicks, Sep-07-04 03:25 AM, #19
           RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, NX112, Sep-07-04 08:21 AM, #20
                RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Eagle 5, Sep-07-04 01:20 PM, #22
                     RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-08-04 04:01 AM, #23
                          RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, NX112, Sep-08-04 07:53 AM, #24
                               RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-08-04 12:18 PM, #25
                                    RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Administratoradmin2, Sep-08-04 01:11 PM, #26
                                         RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, scdsmracr, Sep-08-04 03:32 PM, #27
                                              RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-08-04 05:17 PM, #28
                                                   RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, scdsmracr, Sep-08-04 07:42 PM, #29
                                                   RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-08-04 08:58 PM, #30
                                                        RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-09-04 02:10 AM, #31
                                                             RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-09-04 06:30 AM, #32
                                                             RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, scdsmracr, Sep-09-04 09:27 AM, #33
                                                                  RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-09-04 10:19 AM, #34
                                                                       RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, ughhhead, Sep-10-04 05:10 AM, #35
                                                                            RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-10-04 10:58 AM, #36
                                                                                 RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, mrj82, Sep-10-04 12:02 PM, #37
                                                                                      RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-10-04 05:56 PM, #38
                                                                                           RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, ughhhead, Sep-10-04 06:23 PM, #39
                                                                                                RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, BCIEclipse, Sep-10-04 09:03 PM, #40
                                                                                                     RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, mrj82, Sep-11-04 03:20 AM, #41
                                                                                                     RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-11-04 06:45 AM, #42
                                                                                                          RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, BCIEclipse, Sep-11-04 11:21 AM, #43
                                                                                                               RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, MITSURACER, Sep-13-04 12:04 PM, #44
                                                                                                     RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-13-04 12:11 PM, #45
                                                                                                          REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-13-04 12:37 PM, #46
                                                                                                          RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-13-04 07:30 PM, #47
                                                                                                               RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, 95_ESi_Person, Sep-13-04 08:53 PM, #48
                                                                                                                    RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-14-04 01:52 AM, #49
                                                                                                                         RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, mrj82, Sep-15-04 03:11 AM, #50
                                                                                                                              RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, hazardeclipse, Sep-15-04 04:17 AM, #51
                                                                                                                                   RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, widebodied, Sep-15-04 05:56 AM, #52
                                                                                                                                   RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-15-04 09:11 AM, #54
                                                                                                                                   RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-15-04 09:09 AM, #53
                                                                                                          RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, BCIEclipse, Sep-15-04 03:35 PM, #55
                                                                                                               RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Justin99RS, Sep-15-04 03:59 PM, #56
                                                                                                                    RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-16-04 02:08 AM, #57
                                                                                                                         RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Justin99RS, Sep-16-04 06:13 AM, #58
                                                                                                                              RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-16-04 09:04 AM, #59
                                                                                                                                   RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Justin99RS, Sep-16-04 12:59 PM, #60
                                                                                                                                        RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-17-04 01:56 AM, #61
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, SilverRS, Sep-17-04 05:15 AM, #62
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Moderatormicyek, Sep-17-04 07:27 AM, #63
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, gilee_8, Sep-17-04 07:43 AM, #64
RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Justin99RS, Sep-17-04 08:51 AM, #65
      RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-17-04 09:21 AM, #66
           RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, HipHop615, Sep-17-04 10:14 AM, #67
                RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, ughhhead, Sep-17-04 11:34 AM, #68
                RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-17-04 11:50 AM, #69
                     RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, turbo8u, Sep-17-04 09:14 PM, #70
                          RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-18-04 12:24 PM, #71
                RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-18-04 12:25 PM, #72

siueclipseSep-04-04 05:15 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54493, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 0

how much for the hood? I can send a ups call tag so don't worry about shipping.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WarnerCSep-04-04 06:33 PM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#54495, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 1

how much for the center console w/ the arm rest?

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

Sorry_i_WinSep-04-04 07:03 PM
1910 posts,
#54498, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by siueclipse
how much for the hood? I can send a ups call tag so don't worry about shipping.

cool.. i talked to u about the hood before, but shipping was going to be outrageous. If u can cover the shipping, make it $45.

Originally posted by WarnerC
how much for the center console w/ the arm rest?

not sure what to ask.. its kinda big so not sure about the shipping cost.. what's you zip code?

Originally posted by iculookn
Hows $15 for the driver side door handle? And also, how much do you want for the center console cover?

drivers handle is already sold, but how's $12 shipped sound for the center console cover?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

WarnerCSep-04-04 09:44 PM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#54505, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win
Originally posted by siueclipse how much for the hood? I can send a ups call tag so don't worry about shipping.
cool.. i talked to u about the hood before, but shipping was going to be outrageous. If u can cover the shipping, make it $45.
Originally posted by WarnerC how much for the center console w/ the arm rest?
not sure what to ask.. its kinda big so not sure about the shipping cost.. what's you zip code?
Originally posted by iculookn Hows $15 for the driver side door handle? And also, how much do you want for the center console cover?
drivers handle is already sold, but how's $12 shipped sound for the center console cover?

my zip codes 85050

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

iculooknSep-04-04 06:47 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
216 posts,
#54497, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-04-04 06:48 PM by iculookn

Hows $15 for the driver side door handle? And also, how much do you want for the center console cover?

iculooknSep-04-04 07:16 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
216 posts,
#54500, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 3

I can do $12 shipped. Email me at Bfreakonaleash410@yahoo.com

Sorry_i_WinSep-04-04 07:38 PM
1910 posts,
#54502, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 5

just paypal it to compcentral@netzero.net and i'll ship it asap.

ughhheadSep-05-04 04:06 AM
Member since Jul 05th 2003
775 posts,
#54509, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 6

just so nobody gets any ideas... i've already claimed the rear disc conversion set up, so stay away from that... IT'S ALL MIIIINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! (dude just let me know when you get it off)

BCIEclipseSep-05-04 05:48 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#54518, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 8

Give me a price for the following shipped to Dalton, MA 01226

drivers side marker bulb socket with a few inches of wire
both door ajar sensors if they work
washer reseviour-cap only

Thats all i can think of for now.

siueclipseSep-05-04 08:51 AM
3504 posts,
#54529, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 9

ill take the hood, email me jmayer@nc-solutions.net

destruckeclipseSep-05-04 08:58 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#54530, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 10

Do you have the black peice that is right above the stereo connected to the bottom of the HVAC controls? I think it also connects to the center console if it isnt broken.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

Sorry_i_WinSep-05-04 11:40 AM
1910 posts,
#54544, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by ughhhead
just so nobody gets any ideas... i've already claimed the rear disc conversion set up, so stay away from that... IT'S ALL MIIIINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! (dude just let me know when you get it off)

I have everything off except for the e-brake cables. Hopefully I'll get it and a few more parts off tomorrow.

Originally posted by BCIEclipse
Give me a price for the following shipped to Dalton, MA 01226 drivers side marker bulb socket with a few inches of wire both door ajar sensors if they work washer reseviour-cap only Thats all i can think of for now.

one of the door ajar sensors is damaged, but the rest I have.. $12 shipped sound good?

ill take the hood, email me jmayer@nc-solutions.net

cool.. I'll try to drop u an email later tonight.

Originally posted by destruckeclipse
Do you have the black peice that is right above the stereo connected to the bottom of the HVAC controls? I think it also connects to the center console if it isnt broken.

I probably do, but not 100% sure what u mean.. i'll take some more pics and if u see it, point it out.

python6586Sep-06-04 10:35 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
656 posts,
#54618, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 12

do you have the tranny and everything for a mtx conversion, if so how many miles on the trans and wut kinda shape is it in, how bout the clutch

Sorry_i_WinSep-06-04 11:25 AM
1910 posts,
#54622, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 13
Sep-06-04 11:27 AM by Sorry_i_Win

yep.. everything is there, tranny, axles, ecu, clutch, etc.. I'd like to get $850 for it plus shipping.

edit: i drove the car before i started parting it out and the tranny shifted perfect.. no popping out of gears or anything like that. the car itself has 167K on it i think, but i think the tranny has less than that. not sure on the exact mileage of the tranny cause it may or may not have been changed when the motor was. I have an extra clutch with about 60K on it tho.

siueclipseSep-06-04 11:36 AM
3504 posts,
#54623, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 14

hey bud, still no email from you about the hood

jmayer@nc-solutions.net

Sorry_i_WinSep-07-04 10:40 AM
1910 posts,
#54713, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 15

hey bud, still no email from you about the hood jmayer@nc-solutions.net

sorry man. got a lil busy over the weekend.. email sent

destruckeclipseSep-06-04 08:03 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#54665, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 12

I probably do, but not 100% sure what u mean.. i'll take some more pics and if u see it, point it out.

Crude Picture but it gets the point across I hope.

From what I could tell in the dark it bolts to the frame of the car and it is suppose to hold straight the center console with 4 screws.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

pfmicksSep-06-04 08:30 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#54666, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-06-04 08:31 PM by pfmicks

Will you take $10 shipped? I have paypal

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

derekSep-07-04 02:07 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
325 posts,
#54668, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 17

PM sent.

pfmicksSep-07-04 03:25 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#54673, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 18

nevermind, already got one...

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

NX112Sep-07-04 08:21 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
444 posts,
#54687, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 19

Do you have the oem fuel pump. I would like to buy it if I may.

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing"

Eagle 5Sep-07-04 01:20 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
479 posts,
#54734, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 20

How much for the front bumper? Also, I need a stock clutch as long as its in good condition and does not slip or have problems.

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart!" ~ Ash
Member # 1523

Sorry_i_WinSep-08-04 04:01 AM
1910 posts,
#54803, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 22

i have three stock clutchs and all of them worked fine when taken off the cars. make an offer on one. farmdogg has dibs on the front bumper since he's local, but if he doesnt want it, i'll let you know.

NX112Sep-08-04 07:53 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
444 posts,
#54818, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 23

No fuel pump though huh?

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing"

Sorry_i_WinSep-08-04 12:18 PM
1910 posts,
#54857, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 24

i replied to your PM.. i have a fuel pump.. make me an offer.

Administratoradmin2Sep-08-04 01:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
543 posts,
#54871, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 25

Do you have a driver's side interior doorskin? if so, shoot me a pic...

scdsmracrSep-08-04 03:32 PM
Member since Jun 30th 2003
144 posts,
#54889, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 26

ok i want passenger side door handle, engine, headlights, and drivers side brake caliper and carrier.

ps door handle 15.00 shipped
engine 450.00 + shipping to a biz addy
headlights 25.00 + shipping
drivers brake ass. 20.00 + shipping or ship with engine

what do ya think about those prices? email me at onefast420a@aol.com

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/southerncomphort/myhomepage/avatar2.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

Sorry_i_WinSep-08-04 05:17 PM
1910 posts,
#54905, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by admin2
Do you have a driver's side interior doorskin? if so, shoot me a pic...

Yep I have it. I'll try to get a pic.. what do u think is a fair price and where do u live cause shipping may be a bit high.. i dunno.

Originally posted by scdsmracr
ok i want passenger side door handle, engine, headlights, and drivers side brake caliper and carrier. ps door handle 15.00 shipped engine 450.00 + shipping to a biz addy headlights 25.00 + shipping drivers brake ass. 20.00 + shipping or ship with engine what do ya think about those prices? email me at onefast420a@aol.com

both door handles are gone already. the engine may or may not already be claimed. it's low mileage - 30K.. I was selling it for $800 locally.. lowest i would go is $700 plus shipping. Lowest I could go on the headlights is $50 + shipping. when u say drivers brake assembly, what all do u need? calipers, rotors, wheel hub? if it's just rotors and calipers, i could do $25 + shipping.

scdsmracrSep-08-04 07:42 PM
144 posts,
#54920, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 28

i found a motor for a good price earler so i am buying it. all i need is the brake caliper and the carier that goes around it that bolts to the suspension

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/southerncomphort/myhomepage/avatar2.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-08-04 08:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#54922, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by admin2 Do you have a driver's side interior doorskin? if so, shoot me a pic...
Yep I have it. I'll try to get a pic.. what do u think is a fair price and where do u live cause shipping may be a bit high..

Need a pic before i can say anything. if it doesn't match what i've got, i don't really need it. if it does, then we can negotiate.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Sorry_i_WinSep-09-04 02:10 AM
1910 posts,
#54925, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by scdsmracr
i found a motor for a good price earler so i am buying it. all i need is the brake caliper and the carier that goes around it that bolts to the suspension

for just the caliper and bracket, i can do $20 +shipping. I already have it off of the car. paypal to compcentral@netzero.net and I'll ship it out asap.

Originally posted by DarkOne
Need a pic before i can say anything. if it doesn't match what i've got, i don't really need it. if it does, then we can negotiate.

FYI: its non-power. manual door locks and windows.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-09-04 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#54942, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 31

FYI: its non-power. manual door locks and windows.

Nevermind then. Missed that up top.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

scdsmracrSep-09-04 09:27 AM
144 posts,
#54964, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 31

will have to use a money order bro

Sorry_i_WinSep-09-04 10:19 AM
1910 posts,
#54969, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 33

that's fine.. i'll pm u my info.. but what is your zip code so i can calculate the total with shipping?

ughhheadSep-10-04 05:10 AM
775 posts,
#55042, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 34

hey man did cliff get the motor off of you? i just sucked in some water on my motor and it's not looking good AT ALL!! i might need to buy the block or if i can the whole motor. not for sure yet, but i'm just scanning my options.

Sorry_i_WinSep-10-04 10:58 AM
1910 posts,
#55070, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 35
Sep-10-04 11:00 AM by Sorry_i_Win

he's supposed to get back with me next week... he may have found a parts car. if so, it'll be for sale and you've got first dibs. i'd like to sell the engine whole, but if i can find a buyer for head, you can have the block. The engine only has 30K on it and cliff saw it running before i started parting it out, so you can be sure that its a good motor. I was asking $800 for it, but I'll take $700 for it. That's as low as I'll go tho. Look around at the local junk yards and you'll see how much they go for. If you need help getting it to your place, that can be arranged.

mrj82Sep-10-04 12:02 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2003
283 posts,
#55080, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 36

I need the corner light socket, plug harness if you got it. Also radiator fans. How much shipped to 39443?

Originally posted by Uberingram
I will burn you for not searching...then the stabbing.

I got the sonic if you got the boom.

Sorry_i_WinSep-10-04 05:56 PM
1910 posts,
#55103, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 37

i have no idea what's a fair price to ask on the fans, but hows $50 shipped sound for everthing?

ughhheadSep-10-04 06:23 PM
775 posts,
#55108, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 38

hey man, don't need the motor, thank god! she fired up tonight and is running fine. whew! dodged a big bullet there... i definitly still want the rear disc set up though, but i think you probably know that by now, lol.

BCIEclipseSep-10-04 09:03 PM
592 posts,
#55121, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 39

Originally posted by BCIEclipse Give me a price for the following shipped to Dalton, MA 01226 drivers side marker bulb socket with a few inches of wire both door ajar sensors if they work washer reseviour-cap only Thats all i can think of for now.
one of the door ajar sensors is damaged, but the rest I have.. $12 shipped sound good?

Sorry i haven't replied. That sounds good, BUT i need some other stuff now lol. Along with the other stuff still, i need the center console side panels, rear shock tower covers, and the interior light dimmer knob with harness and some extra wire. Email me with a price and i'll paypal you right away. Thanks

Email: deze2g@aol.com

mrj82Sep-11-04 03:20 AM
283 posts,
#55131, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 40

Not a bad price but I'm kind of strapped for cash at the moment. How about the harness and just one fan? The radiator fan not the a/c fan.

Sorry_i_WinSep-11-04 06:45 AM
1910 posts,
#55148, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 41

ok, how bout $35 shipped for that one fan and the socket with wiring? I'm probably screwing myself if i drop the price any lower cause shipping may be a bit high.

BCIEclipseSep-11-04 11:21 AM
592 posts,
#55173, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 42

Did you read my last post? It's at the bottom of page 4.

MITSURACERSep-13-04 12:04 PM
Member since Jun 07th 2003
159 posts,
#55359, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 43

i need the little rubber things that the springs sit on. if you can part those out with the springs and you have all 4 of them id buy them immediately. just gimme a price and ill paypal it to you. i need them asap and your like the only one that has them. thanks

Sorry_i_WinSep-13-04 12:11 PM
1910 posts,
#55360, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 40

Originally posted by BCIEclipse Give me a price for the following shipped to Dalton, MA 01226 drivers side marker bulb socket with a few inches of wire both door ajar sensors if they work washer reseviour-cap only Thats all i can think of for now.
Sorry i haven't replied. That sounds good, BUT i need some other stuff now lol. Along with the other stuff still, i need the center console side panels, rear shock tower covers, and the interior light dimmer knob with harness and some extra wire. Email me with a price and i'll paypal you right away. Thanks Email: deze2g@aol.com

here's what i got. 1 door ajar sensor, drivers side marker bulb socket, center console side panels, rear shock tower covers, and the interior light dimmer knob with harness and some extra wire. How's $40 shipped for everything?

Sorry_i_WinSep-13-04 12:37 PM
1910 posts,
#55363, "REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 45
Sep-13-04 12:40 PM by Sorry_i_Win

mrj82
corner light socket & plug harness radiator fan. $35 shipped

-------------------------------------------------------------

iculookn
$12 shipped for center console cover HVAC cover

destruckeclipse: I still dont understand what u need...

scdsmracr
brake caliper and the carier that goes around it that bolts to the suspension
$20 + shipping

DmnLlama
ECU for a 1995 manual - $75 shipped

ultimar
tranny mount - $50 shipped

derek
steering wheel - $25 shipped.
... I need a steering wheel puller to get it the rest of the way off.

Sorry_i_WinSep-13-04 07:30 PM
1910 posts,
#55402, "RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 46

bump

95_ESi_PersonSep-13-04 08:53 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#55410, "RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 47

how much would you want for the head? JUST the head, no Valve cover, Cams, Cam gears, etc... or if you want to be lazy so be it...

either way, how much would you take for it? shipping to 61920

Sorry_i_WinSep-14-04 01:52 AM
1910 posts,
#55412, "RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 48

I think the entire engine is sold... but if it falls thru, i'll let you know.

mrj82Sep-15-04 03:11 AM
283 posts,
#55529, "RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 49

bump because I can't remember what else I wanted.

hazardeclipseSep-15-04 04:17 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#55534, "RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 50

How much for all of these? That's the blue/grey colored stuff, right? Do you have the trim pieces that went on the hatch too?
mine had an incident with some blue paint

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

widebodiedSep-15-04 05:56 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#55544, "RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 51

15 shipped?

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse
under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job

2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

ALMOST THERE...... MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by etx(SIUECLIPSE)
Yeah right. He is making 380fwhp with ebay hoses and the HRC 2.25" clamp on downpipe attached to his stock exhaust. And a SFMU, LOL! You should be maimed and beaten you fucking liar.

Sorry_i_WinSep-15-04 09:11 AM
1910 posts,
#55560, "RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 52

Originally posted by widebodied

15 shipped?

make it $20 shipped and i'll ship it out tomorrow.

p.s. my paypal is compcentral@netzero.net if anyone needs it.

Sorry_i_WinSep-15-04 09:09 AM
1910 posts,
#55559, "RE: REQUESTED PARTS ARE READY TO SHIP - PICS"
In response to Reply # 51

for those and the trim pieces that went on the hatch, how does $40 plus shipping sound, since shipping could a bitch with items of that size? what's your zipcode by the way?

BCIEclipseSep-15-04 03:35 PM
592 posts,
#55601, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 45

Sorry i haven't replied. That sounds good, BUT i need some other stuff now lol. Along with the other stuff still, i need the center console side panels, rear shock tower covers, and the interior light dimmer knob with harness and some extra wire. Email me with a price and i'll paypal you right away. Thanks Email: deze2g@aol.com
here's what i got. 1 door ajar sensor, drivers side marker bulb socket, center console side panels, rear shock tower covers, and the interior light dimmer knob with harness and some extra wire. How's $40 shipped for everything?

$40 shipped sounds good. let me know where to send the paypal, and i'll get it to you a.s.a.p.

Also, just for shits, how much more would you want for the console as well?

Justin99RSSep-15-04 03:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1594 posts,
#55603, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 55

if the guy directly above me falls through i will buy the ENTIRE interior from you...EVERYTHING....all the trim peices, seats, carpet, trunk lid cover, apillar trim...ALL of it

'99 RS
gone, never forgotten

'03 BMW 330i 5speed

'00 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7

Sorry_i_WinSep-16-04 02:08 AM
1910 posts,
#55634, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 56

add another $40 for the center console. note: these prices assume shipping costs arent astronomical, which i dont think they will be.

Originally posted by Justin99RS
if the guy directly above me falls through i will buy the ENTIRE interior from you...EVERYTHING....all the trim peices, seats, carpet, trunk lid cover, apillar trim...ALL of it

for how much? the carpet is in bad shape, but i think everything else is ok. also.. would u want to buy all the remaining interior pieces if he buys those parts?

Justin99RSSep-16-04 06:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1594 posts,
#55641, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 57

bad carpet is better than no carpet....as of right now...ther interior of my car has 1 seat, some really fudged up trim and that it..no carpet, no headliner...nothing...

so lets say i'll offer you...$200 for it all...lets start there..

'99 RS
gone, never forgotten

'03 BMW 330i 5speed

Sorry_i_WinSep-16-04 09:04 AM
1910 posts,
#55654, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 58

What happened to the interior? Since the carpet was all stained, i cut it when i was taking it out... so it really isn't much use, but i'll include it if u want it. the only other pieces that i know arent good are the dash itself and the one taillight cover that's cracked in the picture above. I'd take $200 plus shipping for all the trim pieces that i have (i'll take pics of everything to avoid confusion as to what that includes) and one of the seats (shipping will probably suck if i had to do both, but i could do it if i had to).

Justin99RSSep-16-04 12:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1594 posts,
#55673, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 59

is cool, i don't need the dash...as for the seats i'll need all of them, both fronts and the bpth rear peices...so lets work this out..

'99 RS
gone, never forgotten

'03 BMW 330i 5speed

Sorry_i_WinSep-17-04 01:56 AM
1910 posts,
#55707, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 60

hmm.. well I could ship all the seats, but i'd really need to get to the shipping place box everything up and see how much shipping will be. How does $250 plus shipping sound for both seats and all the interior pieces.

SilverRSSep-17-04 05:15 AM
Member since Aug 03rd 2003
274 posts,
#55711, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 0

Do you still have the cataltic converter that has not been tampered with? If so how much?

ModeratormicyekSep-17-04 07:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#55720, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 62

I'll give 10 bucks plus shipping for the shorter one...or if you don't want to separate thme let me know how much

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

gilee_8Sep-17-04 07:43 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2002
1441 posts,
#55722, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 0

Sup I_Win... I haven't log on to this site for quite awhile now.

Seem good so far. You going to be one rich guy after this. lol.
I just wish I have time.

I PM'd you about that O2 Sensor. Aite.
Good luck on the selling.

BTW guys. I can gurantee that the engine/Tranny/and etc are all in EXCELLENT condition. Compression are good, good power.. etc. So don't worry too much!
Gil

~~~~~~~~Modification~~~~~~~~
Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...
Coming Soon: Water Injection, Redo Undercarriage, Repaint Exterior

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

1995 RED Eclipse GS-'T': Stage VI 20PSI
2010 Audi S5 Quattro

Justin99RSSep-17-04 08:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1594 posts,
#55726, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 64

OK, lets start at $250, just get me a quote on what the shipping will be to mount pleasant, sc 29464

'99 RS
gone, never forgotten

'03 BMW 330i 5speed

Sorry_i_WinSep-17-04 09:21 AM
1910 posts,
#55730, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 65

Originally posted by SilverRS
Do you still have the cataltic converter that has not been tampered with? If so how much?

I have a brand new oem cat and a used one (unknown miles). I know they are damn expensive to buy from satan.. so make me a reasonable offer on whichever one you want.

Originally posted by micyek
I'll give 10 bucks plus shipping for the shorter one...or if you don't want to separate thme let me know how much

sounds good to me.. how bout you just make it $20 shipped and i'll ship it out on monday? paypal = compcentral@netzero.net

Originally posted by Justin99RS
OK, lets start at $250, just get me a quote on what the shipping will be to mount pleasant, sc 29464

okay.. i'll start boxing things up and taking pics of everything this weekend.

HipHop615Sep-17-04 10:14 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#55735, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 66

Do you have the Valve Cover? If so how much? I live in Simi Valley, CA 93063

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Used Black Widow Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used SF1 Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (GI)
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers (GI)
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
95 Heater Core

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com

ughhheadSep-17-04 11:34 AM
775 posts,
#55736, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 67

hey man, i did get your pm, sorry i haven't gotten to call you yet. i'll be calling you this weekend. if ivan doesn't flood the hole freaking state, i might be able to come out tomorrow, MIGHT. also, if scdsmracr doesn't get that caliper, then you can put both calipers aside for me and then i'll give you $140 for the two calipers and "the other stuff". what do you think?

Sorry_i_WinSep-17-04 11:50 AM
1910 posts,
#55737, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 68

that sounds fair. I have an extra set of stock front calipers from when i upgraded mine to gsx calipers anyway.

turbo8uSep-17-04 09:14 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#55764, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 69

will you take 20 bucks for those tail lights?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Sorry_i_WinSep-18-04 12:24 PM
1910 posts,
#55785, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 70

i wanted to get $40 plus shipping for all 3 of the taillight pieces

Sorry_i_WinSep-18-04 12:25 PM
1910 posts,
#55786, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 67

Originally posted by HipHop615
Do you have the Valve Cover? If so how much? I live in Simi Valley, CA 93063 Parts 4 Sale: BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP Used Black Widow Front Bumper (Needs Work) Used SF1 Front Bumper (Needs Work) Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (GI) Tenzo Type 2 Silencers (GI) Used FMIC 22x8x2.5 95 Heater Core Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com

i do have a spare valve cover, but i wanna hold on to it for now

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54489 Previous topic | Next topic