Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #35696
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
MarkFeb-18-04 02:10 PM
Member since Jul 11th 2003
154 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35696, "Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"

I am selling everything off of a 95 RS that I have.The only things that Iam not selling are all the parts for the M/T and the head intake maifold anf the vaule cover but everything eleas is up for sell.I also have a blitz kit for sell asking 450 for the hole kit and asking 200 for the bumber 75 for the side skirts and 100 for the rear bumner add on. If you need more info or pics e-mail me at one_thing2001@yahoo.com or feel free to call me at 361-576-5583 I live in Texas

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
CVedEclipseFeb-19-04 11:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35850, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 30

how much for the rear taillight bulb sockets and as much wire as you can give me.. come to think of it... how much for the side marker sockets and as much wire as you can give me??

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WickedESiFeb-20-04 12:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#35851, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 31

How much for the radiator?

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

enhanceFeb-20-04 04:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
246 posts,
#35861, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 32
Feb-20-04 04:27 AM by enhance

Price for:

OEM shift knob?

What color are the inside door panels and are they the non-power ones(those are the ones I need)?

Pieces that go over the knob where you adjust your mirrors?

Weather stripping....piece where hatch closes and pieces for outer door shell where the windows meet?

gas tank door?

windshield wiper fluid resevoir cap

ZIP--30458

Tony

Ebay intake/Pacesetter header/OBX catback/PT lifters/PT clutch
AF/X UDP/crankscraper/Symborski shift kit/ shortened shifter
3KGT 16X8s

injendsmFeb-20-04 08:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#35873, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 33

these are the blitz sides i want. they are the low ones.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=52653&mesg_id=52653&page=

are they the ones you have?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

WickedESiFeb-20-04 10:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#35877, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 34

How much for the rear motor mount?

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

MantraXRFeb-20-04 12:43 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
553 posts,
#35887, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 35

$10 + shipping for the stock shifter. Just need the arm not the knob.

"Shut your mouth and open your eyes."

MarkFeb-20-04 01:47 PM
154 posts,
#35897, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by eight_tracks
How much for the heat shield w/shipping? -Adam '98 GS

sorry dont have that any more

MarkFeb-20-04 01:52 PM
154 posts,
#35898, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 31

Originally posted by CVedEclipse
how much for the rear taillight bulb sockets and as much wire as you can give me.. come to think of it... how much for the side marker sockets and as much wire as you can give me??

45 for all the tailllight sockets and 10+shipping for the wireing harness i can give you allmsot the hloe harness for all of them.The side markers are you talking about the frount one in in the bumber or in the head lights.Let me know at my e-mail one_thing2001@yahoo.com

MarkFeb-20-04 01:54 PM
154 posts,
#35899, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by WickedESi
How much for the radiator?

40+shipping let me know a my e-mail one_thing2001@yahoo.com

MarkFeb-20-04 01:59 PM
154 posts,
#35901, "RE: Selling everything off a 95RS but the head and all thing for the M/T"
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by enhance
Price for: OEM shift knob? What color are the inside door panels and are they the non-power ones(those are the ones I need)? Pieces that go over the knob where you adjust your mirrors? Weather stripping....piece where hatch closes and pieces for outer door shell where the windows meet? gas tank door? windshield wiper fluid resevoir cap ZIP--30458 Tony

shift knob 5.00
the blue gray color I have pic's send me an e-mail so I can send you a few pic's.
yes the door panels are the non-power ones 40.00 each
mirror cover part 2.50 each
weather stripping hatch 30.00
door weather stripping 25.00 each and the is all + shipping let me know at my e-mail at one_thing2001@yahoo.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #35696 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic