Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29250
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics" Previous topic | Next topic
IchibanNov-25-03 01:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
238 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29250, "FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"

Just like the subject says. Go here:

http://www.fresnoairsoft.com/2gnt.html

All the prices are color keyed as to their status. Use the link to gallery for pics of parts. I'll be adding to this gallery later this week. Thanks for looking.

Christian
06 GG IX MR SE
http://www.ichibanracing.com/ is DOWN!! In between hosts.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, JWoodley, Nov-26-03 10:41 AM, #1
RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, netrelik, Nov-26-03 02:41 PM, #2
RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, 96eclipse2nr, Dec-08-03 09:29 AM, #5
RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, Ichiban, Dec-08-03 07:26 AM, #3
      RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, extreme97nt, Dec-08-03 09:15 AM, #4
           RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, tim97rs, Dec-08-03 11:57 AM, #6
                RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, Ichiban, Dec-09-03 05:54 PM, #7
                     RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, tim97rs, Dec-09-03 06:58 PM, #8
                          RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, REV_GSlow, Dec-10-03 06:35 PM, #9
                               RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, Cereal5, Dec-11-03 01:42 AM, #10
RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics, jasonlee, Dec-12-03 05:24 AM, #11

JWoodleyNov-26-03 10:41 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29318, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 0

how big are the plug wires(in mm)? thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

netrelikNov-26-03 02:41 PM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
242 posts,
#29329, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 1

I will take the AEM CAI if it is still available. Let me know. Thanx!

Keepin it clean!!

96eclipse2nrDec-08-03 09:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#30128, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by netrelik
I will take the AEM CAI if it is still available. Let me know. Thanx!

sorry bro, sent the money last week for it.

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

IchibanDec-08-03 07:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
238 posts,
#30122, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by JWoodley
how big are the plug wires(in mm)? thanks.

8mm

Christian
06 GG IX MR SE

extreme97ntDec-08-03 09:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#30127, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 3

Dibs on the door sills, I really fu*ked up mine trying to be an apulsture. PICS??

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph

tim97rsDec-08-03 11:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#30139, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 4

what ever happend with the radiator and fan. i sent you my number...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

IchibanDec-09-03 05:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
238 posts,
#30265, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by tim97rs
what ever happend with the radiator and fan. i sent you my number...

Sorry, I've been busy. Someone here in Cali is supposed to buy it. I have to contact him to work out the details. I'll keep you posted.

Christian
06 GG IX MR SE

tim97rsDec-09-03 06:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#30268, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 7

thanx

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

REV_GSlowDec-10-03 06:35 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#30345, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 8

im ready to buy the coil overs..pm me with your details and shipping price to Va

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

Cereal5Dec-11-03 01:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#30357, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 9

Want that catch can. Can pay pal instantly.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

jasonleeDec-12-03 05:24 AM
Member since Jul 09th 2003
101 posts,
#30421, "RE: FS: Updated list w/ prices and pics"
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-12-03 05:25 AM by jasonlee

i may be interested in plug wires, aem front kit, and stainless lines...and the turbo underdrive pulley

please email me...

jason@endustreal.com

thanks

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29250 Previous topic | Next topic