Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9346
View in linear mode

Subject: "Who's going to NOPI Nationals??" Previous topic | Next topic
420aturboSep-04-03 04:42 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2002
964 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9346, "Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"

Like the post says.

Built 420a
NER turbo kit T3/T04s ball bearing
AFX UDP
Crane 0014 cams

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??, Jesters Eclipse, Sep-04-03 01:39 PM, #1
RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??, jesse, Sep-05-03 02:57 AM, #2
      RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??, nosdeclipse, Sep-06-03 01:41 PM, #3
           RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??, jesse, Sep-06-03 11:34 PM, #4
                RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??, flamineclipse, Sep-07-03 02:47 PM, #5
                     RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??, Shockeclipse, Sep-07-03 06:15 PM, #6
                          RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??, Dualgen2, Sep-10-03 12:23 PM, #7
                               RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??, Shockeclipse, Sep-15-03 07:51 PM, #8

Jesters EclipseSep-04-03 01:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9355, "RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"
In response to Reply # 0

Im definately going. I just dont know if I'll have my car fine tuned for the trip. I'm hoping though...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jesseSep-05-03 02:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#9367, "RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"
In response to Reply # 1

i'll be there with my avenger. 15 hour drive. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

nosdeclipseSep-06-03 01:41 PM
Member since Dec 17th 2002
618 posts,
#9396, "RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"
In response to Reply # 2

wow, you drove all the way to carlisle for MI. i wish i had that time on my hands.

98 eclipse gs
star stage 2 w/ bb, 8.6:1 je pistons, eagle rods, web turbo grind cams, udp, clutchmasters aluminum flywheel, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, hks aic 3, 8 injector setup, phantom grip lsd, datalogger

jesseSep-06-03 11:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#9406, "RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"
In response to Reply # 3

i've driven to carlisle for the last few years. thats a long drive too. not as long as the drive to nopi though

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

flamineclipseSep-07-03 02:47 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2003
675 posts,
#9424, "RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"
In response to Reply # 4

I just registered my ride 10 minutes ago. I be in brown-n w/my club, Kollapsed Klearance. I'd like to meet some of you guys, stop by if you get a minute.

ShockeclipseSep-07-03 06:15 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#9446, "RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm going, probably not driving. Hitchin a ride with some of my friends...we have about 40 people going..several eclipses

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Dualgen2Sep-10-03 12:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#9593, "RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"
In response to Reply # 6

I wish. I was going to go but I got class and work on Friday and Monday. Cant really miss class and it's a 10 hr drive. Made the trip last year but was disappointed w/ the 2gnt turnout. The people I did meet were really kool but there weren't that many people. I was going to fly down friday night this year and fly home Sunday night but thats going to be expensive and not worth it since I went last year though. Who knows, anything can happen. Have fun though guys.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

ShockeclipseSep-15-03 07:51 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#9734, "RE: Who's going to NOPI Nationals??"
In response to Reply # 7

Turns out that my friends dropped out..all of the ones I would ride with at least. I am planning on flying down, But i need to get a ride from the airport to the event.....anyone down to help me out? I have another friend driving there who might do it but I don't know. Anyone down to help?

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9346 Previous topic | Next topic