Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8896
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_gs_1512Aug-15-03 11:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8896, "NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"

Ok guys, I finally got a parking lot and a permit!!! Mark this date so we all can make it to this meet....September 6th(saturday) 12:00-whenever. I was thinking that we all meet at the park, hangout, take some pictures, and bs for a while and then head over to this mall that has a Chilis, Macaroni Grill and Long Horn Steak House. The permit allows 75 people...so let's make this big!!!!! Everybody hit me up and I'll get you directions....blk 2gnt(on aim) or email me at evo_eclipse_gs@yahoo.com

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
extreme97ntSep-01-03 04:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9210, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 60

Is it ok if I bring my woman along wiht me? Is there going to be any one there wo is good at tuning? I need to tune my 8 injector setup better.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse_gs_1512Sep-01-03 04:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#9211, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 61

Yeah bro, you can bring her. And I'm sure there will be some good tuners ther

2007 wrx

sonny bkSep-01-03 07:13 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#9215, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 62

alright...ya'all know what time it is. Time to start a new thread. I hate flying through 60+ posts just to see one comment that someone added.
Put the date and place on the new thread title.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/sonnybk

icedoutSep-01-03 11:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9218, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 63

someone buy the food and stuff and i'll hook it up..........
and don;t bring dunkin donuts..........Dave.......... go to a real bakery fool..............

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

RemySep-01-03 11:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#9220, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 64

Does anybody wanna help me do a timing belt this week ?

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com

sab33r: fucking dood has never heard a rap song that wasnt played on z-100, and wants to get into it about hiphop
sab33r: ill piledrive HIS ass into country music CD's

DaRKoRACLesRS : and u know what happens when white doods loose it
DaRKoRACLesRS : there gonna find me in an apt with a refridgerator full of body parts

icedoutSep-01-03 02:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9232, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 65

i got my own problems my rear lugs broke off on the takonic parkway

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

ThE oRACLeSep-01-03 03:48 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#9233, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 66

remy bring her by on thursday night !@! no girl friends no phone calls ..lol

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

kody001Sep-01-03 04:30 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2003
8 posts,
#9235, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 67

yeah.. should we be bringin some stuff like sodas and stuff or is this like BYOS..

eclipse_gs_1512Sep-01-03 04:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#9238, "RE: NY/PA/NJ...We have a date set and permission to meet!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 68

You can bring stuff if you want....but I'm gonna pick up a bunch of stuff for everybody.

2007 wrx

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8896 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic