Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8793
View in threaded mode

Subject: "AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-11-03 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8793, "AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
Aug-11-03 04:59 AM by DR1665

Hey guys.

We need to figure out where we want to meet this coming Sunday. I know the usual supsects will be there, and MLP is planning on bringing a carload of inflatable dolls which he hopes to swap for our women. He feels we will not notice until it is too late. :o Keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

So anyone have any good ideas on where to meet? I'm a fan of good old Chuy's, but maybe this time we should head out to the east valley?

Let's figure it out sometime before Saturday night, eh? Post ideas and whatnot.

EDIT: Anything we need to discuss about going to SpeedWorld the 20th? I think that's pretty straight forward. Let me know if anyone has any scheduling issues with any of this stuff.

Later

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
cota472Aug-11-03 07:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
827 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8794, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 0

i am planning on making it for the 16th meet(i have the day off paid, wOOt). i may not be able to make it to the track night. besides no one wants to wait arround all night for my slow a$$ car to cross the finish line

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Aug-11-03 10:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#8798, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 1

Slow, shmoe. Who cares? I will be smoking the tire through second gear, making for some shitty times.

We're also toying with the idea of having next month's meet in Tucson. Make sure and give that some thought too.

cota472Aug-11-03 10:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
827 posts,
#8800, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 2

A tucson meet would be cool. i am talking with a couple guys off the board that are here in tucson and we will see what we can come up with down here.

run4cvrAug-11-03 03:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#8807, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 3

We need to find a place that isnt too hot to hang out for awhile. Kind of hard to do in these temps.

John 96 GS

cota472Aug-12-03 10:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
827 posts,
#8831, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 4

tucson isn't much cooler, but is a little.

TeamDR1665Aug-12-03 04:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#8846, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 5

Maybe we could go to Sky Harbor and park in the shade of covered parking and get some pics with big jets in the back ground. That might be cool, but I doubt they'd want us setting up chairs and drinking in the parking garage.

Anyone else know any cool places to chill?

TeamDR1665Aug-15-03 12:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#8900, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 6

It's been a couple days. No news fellas?

TeamDR1665Aug-15-03 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#8903, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 7

more info - I've been posting over at Neons.org and ASOG. Some people have expressed interest at hanging with us this Sunday when we meet in town somewhere.

http://www.asog.net/viewtopic.php?t=52394

http://www.neons.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=826878#826878

This could be a decent gathering of cars. We could possibly have 9 2GNTs, a handful of Neons and a HRC turbo PT Cruiser in attendance.

Just wanted to get some info out again.

run4cvrAug-16-03 10:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#8916, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 8

So where are we meeting? Need the info...

John 96 GS

UberingramAug-16-03 10:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#8917, "RE: AZ 2GNT August meet - 08/16, Track night - 08/20"
In response to Reply # 8

I would say my house if anyone wants to treck to AJ

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8793 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic