Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8439
View in threaded mode

Subject: "2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Previous topic | Next topic
jamesmanJul-28-03 10:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8439, "2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"

Okay,
being that the turn out appears the same regardless of what date we pick, I am hereby assigning Sunday August 10th 2003 the official date of the next 2gnt meet.
Sooooo.

heres the info

When: Sunday, August 10th 2003
1:00 PM

Where: Cerritos Regional park
19800 Bloomfield Ave.
Cerritos, CA. 90703

Take Interstate 605 south to Interstate 91 East, exit the 91 at Bloomfield/Artesia, then take Bloomfield south to 195th Street, turn left, and the park is on the right.

Or take 605 and exit at Del Amo and head east. Then make a left on bloomfield and then a right onto 195th. Parking will be all along the right side.

I am planning on getting a picnic area facing or near to 195th. There is alot of parking so just look for alot of 2gnt's. I'll park my car facing the street to help people locate us.

What: 2gnt meet and BBQ.
Bring some food or drink, whatever you want to BBQ and snacks
and crap.

Why: because its time for another one!

Okay, That's all for now Lemme know who's gonna show up.

Lates

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
98RsTAug-04-03 01:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8614, "RE: Going back to the attendee list...."
In response to Reply # 50

I'll bring a couple bags of Chips...
Like some Lays Potato Chips,
Some Tortilla chips and Salsa.
I just need someone to call me the night before to remind me... I put shit on my calander but it just gets lost, and I'll be sitting at home drinking beer thinking "There was something I was supposed to do today... Why did I drink so much I can't remember!" So yes I am irresponsible, but I will come if someone reminds me!!! DAMNIT!

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

pn0ymahalAug-04-03 02:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#8615, "RE: Going back to the attendee list...."
In response to Reply # 51
Aug-04-03 02:01 PM by pn0ymahal

i could bring some extra drinks, some chips, and depending what you want for desert i might be able to that instead ? so what do you all feel like eating anyways?
Michael
99gs (broken) Motor being built now
HRC Stage 2 8-Injector Setup
Fully Built by Early August 2003
2GNT Member #32

eclipsekaiserAug-04-03 04:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#8618, "Food List: Version 1"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-04-03 05:01 PM by eclipsekaiser

After consulting with Cyndi, and a trip to Costco, this is what we have tentatively decided to bring:

Meat:
Sirloin Steak burger (18 patties, $10.39)
Tyson's Mesquite Grilled chicken (18 count, $11.95)
Pollo Asada 3lbs (approx $3/lbs)
Carne Asada 3lbs (approx $4/lbs)

Sides:
Watermelon ($2.99)
Lettuce 3lbs bag ($1.79)
112 oz. Can refried beans ($2.85)
Pace picante salsa 64 oz. ($3.89)
Spanish rice (Cyndi will make it)
Hamburger buns 48 count ($3.78)
Flour Tortillas (30 count, $2.29)

Others:
Kingsford Charcoal (2 24lb bags, $9.75)
------------------------------------------------------------
SubTotal:$70.68
Tax:$5.48
Total:$76.16

For some of you that are attending, and do not know what to bring, we suggest contributing some money (maybe $5 each) toward the above purchases. This is higher than what we initially wanted to spend, so any help will be appreciated.

If the above listed items are not appealing, or you feel are not enough, feel free to comment, or bring your own meat to grill if you want something gourmet.

We still need condiments, napkins, utensils, cups, drinks, chips, dessert items, plates, ice, dressing...etc. Some of you indicated you would bring some of these items, please figure out who is bringing what. Make a list.

Lets get this in order before friday.

Oh and one more important thing, who's got a grill....?

Thanx.

-K-

ChamukoAug-04-03 05:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#8619, "RE: Food List: Version 1"
In response to Reply # 53

dont most parks have some on picnic areas? scratch that...who knows how many bums have pissed on em..

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

ChamukoAug-04-03 05:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#8620, "RE: Food List: Version 1"
In response to Reply # 53
Aug-04-03 05:20 PM by Chamuko

I got a small one about 36 in ? lol thats something. But like i said im unsure of the job status.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

FuSi0NAug-04-03 05:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#8621, "RE: Food List: Version 1"
In response to Reply # 55

hey eclipsekaiser, since im no good at picking out what to bring to a bbq i'll be helping you out with the costs.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

jamesmanAug-04-03 07:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#8622, "RE: Food List: Version 1"
In response to Reply # 56

I think Dan had a grill,
Dan you gonna still bring the grill? if not lemme know and i'll try to see if I can dig one up.
Kaiser, I'll drop you some cash when Kathy and I roll by on saturday. I'll bring some hot dogs, buns, Corn and dessert. I have to go early to the park and get a space if I cannot reserve it. I will call to reserve tomorrow. There are 2 large picnic areas that require reservations, but there are many many more that are first come first serve. I will scout it out and get a space.

I am going to try to get a picnic area along 195th st. There is alot of parking along 195th so i think you will see our cars. Look for a white eclipse with a big HRC FMIC. I'll park facing the street. I'll probably be the first one there being that i will have the reservations if i get them.

Looks like its going to be a fun meet.

see you there

semaJ

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Teameclipse804Aug-04-03 08:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#8624, "RE: Food List: Version 1"
In response to Reply # 57

Dammit I'm getting hungry looking at the food list, and the the food list looks good too. Too bad I'll be out of town. If you guys can get it organized well, maybe a few people should buy all the goods (so it doesn't overlap) and then the rest of you can pitch in like 5-10 bucks each depending on total cost. Have a great meet!

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

96rs-tAug-04-03 08:37 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#8625, "RE: Food List: Version 1"
In response to Reply # 58

sucks for those that cant make it...wish all of SoCAl would be there. well i seem to have recruited a 2GNT from my Gym, but he gets off work at 3pm and lives here in the IE, do you guys think it would be to late if i wait for him?

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

ClayAug-04-03 10:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#8628, "RE: Food List: Version 1"
In response to Reply # 59

I'll bring. . .

Napkins Utensils + $5 to help with the food list.
Utensils Are: Forks, Spoons, and Butter Knifes?

Kaiser: I'll buy your Oil Pan ($30)

95 GST | So-Cal

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8439 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Previous topic | Next topic