Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8279
View in threaded mode

Subject: "August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_gs_1512Jul-22-03 03:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8279, "August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"

Ok, now that we have a date, what time is good for everybody? I like anything after 4:30.

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
BigBaldJul-22-03 06:28 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8284, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 0

Well what time does the park close? I am sure we want to get a few runs in at least. I will prolly leave work alittle early to do this.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nosdeclipseJul-23-03 02:06 PM
Member since Dec 17th 2002
618 posts,
#8302, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 1

i was actually considering going to this but that night is my 21st birthday and i will be in no condition to drive all that way. have fun guys.

98 eclipse gs
star stage 2 w/ bb, 8.6:1 je pistons, eagle rods, web turbo grind cams, udp, clutchmasters aluminum flywheel, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, hks aic 3, 8 injector setup, phantom grip lsd, datalogger

RemyJul-23-03 10:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8312, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm in.
Issuing a open challenge to all turbo 2g's. Bring It!!

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-24-03 01:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8315, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 3
Jul-24-03 01:53 AM by eclipse_gs_1512

yeah, i wanna a piece of all you turbo eclipses too}(

2007 wrx

ThE oRACLeJul-24-03 05:40 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#8320, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 4

i belive wtang and i have unsettled buisness and now sonny also has joined the fray ... any autos wanna run me .. cause im facing way to many manuals lol

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

TeamMetalJimJul-24-03 11:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#8351, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 5

Yeah, the earlier the more runs. Anytime is good for me. Should we just show up at the track?

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
15.901 @ 88.34mph
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

RemyJul-24-03 12:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8352, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 6

>Yeah, the earlier the more runs. Anytime is good for me.
>Should we just show up at the track?
>
yeah unless your gonna roll with people coming from your direction.

BigBaldJul-24-03 01:15 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#8355, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 7

Well let me know like i said. I will meet up with the NYC guys....Charlie and I also has unsettled business. I believe Deuce might want to race sonny again form what i was hearing....oops...

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

RemyJul-24-03 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8356, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 8

Deuce vs. Sonny 2
wtang vs. BigBald 2
wtang vs. Oracle 2
Remy vs. Dsmroadster
? vs. ?

sonny bkJul-24-03 02:58 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#8358, "RE: August 22nd, official drag night at Island Dragway"
In response to Reply # 9
Jul-24-03 03:01 PM by sonny bk

>Deuce vs. Sonny 2
>wtang vs. BigBald 2
>wtang vs. Oracle 2
>Remy vs. Dsmroadster

sonny vs wtang (rematch from LIE)
sonny vs oracle (auto vs. manual)
sonny vs big bald (black stock eclipse vs black stock eclipse)
sonny vs remy (get my ass handed to me)
sonny vs icedout (By this point I'll be used to losing anyway, so why not:rolleyes )

I'm feelin cocky. And i want to race as much as possible.

When is the NYC crew leavin? I want to roll down with a posse (because i missed the etown drive).

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=309975

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8279 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic