Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8229
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pittsburgh DSM Club!" Previous topic | Next topic
ughhheadJul-21-03 10:43 AM
Member since Jul 05th 2003
775 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8229, "Pittsburgh DSM Club!"

I have wanted a dsm club around the pittsburgh area ever since i first owned my 91 gs 2 years ago. I now own a 96 Talon N/T and i still have not heard of a pittsburgh Dsm club. I have a web site with a few DSMs on it. if there is a big enough turn out, i will transform my web site into the official Pittsburgh Club DSM web site. if you send me your name, the model dsm you own, your 8 best pics of your car and your list of mods, i can start to add you to my site. if my site is pathetic and you think you can do better then, i strongly encourage it. i'll take advice about the site, club... anything. my website is, www.geocities.com/ughhhead84/ . my email address is ughhhead84@hotmail.com. my aim name is ughhhead84. contact me any way you like. as of now, a fellow pittsburgh dsmer, FarmDoGG54, and myself are working on some sort of flyer to advertise around the area. if there already is a pittsburgh dsm club then tell me about it already! haha, hope to hear back from alot of you. i was also thinking... there is a place right off of mcnight road called 21st century sound. they specialize in custom vinyl decals, if there is a big turn out, we could have them do decals for us. this could be really bad ass... lets hear from you.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, ughhhead, Jul-22-03 11:33 AM, #1
RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, farmdogg55, Jul-22-03 01:09 PM, #2
      RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, ughhhead, Jul-23-03 06:19 PM, #3
           RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, ughhhead, Jul-24-03 01:36 PM, #4
                RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, ughhhead, Jul-25-03 07:13 PM, #5
                     RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, farmdogg55, Jul-27-03 08:48 AM, #6
                          RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, pgh99gs, Jul-28-03 04:49 AM, #7
                               RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, farmdogg55, Jul-29-03 11:40 AM, #8
                                    RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, ughhhead, Jul-30-03 05:01 AM, #9
                                         RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, lickscissors, Sep-11-03 05:33 PM, #10
                                              RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, farmdogg55, Sep-14-03 07:23 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, Shockeclipse, Sep-14-03 10:05 AM, #12
                                                        RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, farmdogg55, Sep-14-03 10:12 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, lickscissors, Sep-26-03 06:41 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-27-03 12:08 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-29-03 12:24 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!, dudasd, Sep-30-03 11:58 PM, #17

ughhheadJul-22-03 11:33 AM
775 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8268, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 0

you have to be kidding me! so am i seeing things! i drive all around the pittsburgh area and see dsms all the time. it will be sweet.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

farmdogg55Jul-22-03 01:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#8274, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 1

i dont think there is really anyone from pittsburgh besides me on this board. i could be mistaken though

ughhheadJul-23-03 06:19 PM
775 posts,
#8306, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 2

now i know for a fact that there are atleast a few pittsburgh NT dsmers on this forum. how about you start replying!

ughhheadJul-24-03 01:36 PM
775 posts,
#8357, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 3

you're all terrible, i'm really sure there's no pittsburgh dsmers on this board. comon now

ughhheadJul-25-03 07:13 PM
775 posts,
#8390, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 4

i'm getting mad

farmdogg55Jul-27-03 08:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#8417, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 5

dude i told you, i dont think there are any on this board. well there may be some noobs!

pgh99gsJul-28-03 04:49 AM
Member since Apr 03rd 2003
17 posts,
#8434, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 6

i live in pittsburgh and would be very interested.....i am new to this dsm thing, but i have been doing the car mod thing for years...just not an import....keep me posted. besides...whjo cares if most ppl from pgh are noobs....its still ppl that love there cars, they just need some more help than the rest of us

farmdogg55Jul-29-03 11:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#8477, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 7

thats not what i meant. i meant i didnt know of any from pittsburgh unless they were new and didnt post much. i wish there were more, hit me up on AIM: farmdogg54

ughhheadJul-30-03 05:01 AM
775 posts,
#8492, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 8

yea pgh99gs, you should talk to me or farmdogg and get all the nitty gritty details. my aim name is ughhhead84. talk to us and you shall be informe

lickscissorsSep-11-03 05:33 PM
Member since May 07th 2003
1206 posts,
#9654, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 9

interested....and a little bump to see if we could get something together

farmdogg55Sep-14-03 07:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#9702, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 10

i would like to get a meet together, where are you from ^^^^? any pics of the car?

ShockeclipseSep-14-03 10:05 AM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#9704, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 11

I could be wrong, but isn't there a guy with something about pittsburg DSM in his sig?

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

farmdogg55Sep-14-03 10:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#9705, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 12

that was me, its not exactly formed yet though

lickscissorsSep-26-03 06:41 AM
Member since May 07th 2003
1206 posts,
#10042, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 13

im about 20 minutes away from ughhhead (brad) and heres a pic

14b custom turbo kit, modified starion front mount, 9.6:1 JE pistons/Eagle rods....running 12psi
screw flanders

Sorry_i_WinSep-27-03 12:08 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#10077, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 14

I'm in the pittsburgh area.. hit me up on AIM: SorryIwin1897

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Sorry_i_WinSep-29-03 12:24 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#10137, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 15

so are you going to add something about the pittsburgh dsm club on that website... a signup/member listing or something?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

dudasdSep-30-03 11:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
735 posts,
#10170, "RE: Pittsburgh DSM Club!"
In response to Reply # 16

I'm from Pittsburgh originally and make it home at least 2 or 3 times a year. Would love to meet up with you guys once I get the car down off of jackstands and running again. My AIM is dudasd1...

Don

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8229 Previous topic | Next topic