Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5415
View in linear mode

Subject: "all you KY & south IN people" Previous topic | Next topic
kyeclipseracerJan-06-03 03:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5415, "all you KY & south IN people"

we need to decide when and where to have a meet soon. everyone in the area put your input in so we can all be heard and counted for.
how about Feb.9th, it is the sunday before valentines day. everyone speak up on a date and place.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Jan-06-03 04:26 AM, #1
RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-06-03 10:24 AM, #2
      RE: all you KY & south IN people, dfresh, Jan-06-03 07:52 PM, #3
           RE: all you KY & south IN people, ghostshellx, Jan-08-03 11:54 PM, #4
                RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-09-03 01:28 AM, #5
                     RE: all you KY & south IN people, Moderator992gnt, Jan-10-03 03:25 AM, #6
                          RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Jan-10-03 04:40 AM, #7
                               RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-11-03 11:05 AM, #8
                                    RE: all you KY & south IN people, yellowRS, Jan-14-03 04:34 AM, #9
                                         RE: all you KY & south IN people, Moderator992gnt, Jan-14-03 04:59 AM, #10
                                              RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Jan-14-03 07:27 AM, #11
                                                   RE: all you KY & south IN people, Moderator992gnt, Jan-14-03 08:59 AM, #12
                                                        RE: all you KY & south IN people, ecl98pse, Jan-14-03 02:30 PM, #13
                                                        RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Jan-14-03 03:20 PM, #14
                                                             RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-15-03 06:46 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: all you KY & south IN people, Moderator992gnt, Jan-15-03 07:22 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: all you KY & south IN people, ghostshellx, Jan-16-03 02:27 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-16-03 05:02 AM, #18
                                                                                 RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Jan-16-03 05:59 AM, #19
                                                                                      RE: all you KY & south IN people, yellowRS, Jan-19-03 06:40 PM, #20
                                                                                           RE: all you KY & south IN people, DocWhiplash, Jan-20-03 01:26 PM, #21
                                                                                                RE: all you KY & south IN people, ghostshellx, Jan-21-03 06:22 AM, #22
                                                                                                     RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-21-03 08:21 AM, #23
                                                                                                          RE: all you KY & south IN people, yellowRS, Jan-23-03 08:20 AM, #24
                                                                                                               RE: all you KY & south IN people, ghostshellx, Jan-24-03 03:25 AM, #25
                                                                                                                    RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-24-03 10:25 AM, #26
                                                                                                                         RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-27-03 10:19 AM, #27
RE: all you KY & south IN people, TeamXtremeRS, Jan-27-03 02:25 PM, #28
RE: all you KY & south IN people, klipzracer, Jan-29-03 08:53 AM, #29
RE: all you KY & south IN people, ghostshellx, Jan-29-03 10:46 AM, #30
      RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Jan-30-03 09:21 AM, #31
      RE: all you KY & south IN people, klipzracer, Jan-30-03 06:50 PM, #32
           RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Jan-31-03 04:14 AM, #33
                RE: all you KY & south IN people, yellowRS, Jan-31-03 06:34 PM, #34
                     RE: all you KY & south IN people, ecl98pse, Jan-31-03 09:32 PM, #35
                          RE: all you KY & south IN people, ghostshellx, Feb-01-03 02:51 AM, #36
                               RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Feb-01-03 01:28 PM, #37
                                    RE: all you KY & south IN people, ghostshellx, Feb-01-03 08:29 PM, #38
                                         RE: all you KY & south IN people, Logic3, Feb-02-03 11:22 PM, #39
                                              RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Feb-03-03 04:29 AM, #40
                                                   RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Feb-03-03 08:30 AM, #41
                                                        RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Feb-03-03 04:50 PM, #42
                                                             RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Feb-06-03 02:32 PM, #43
                                                                  RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Feb-06-03 02:38 PM, #44
                                                                       RE: all you KY & south IN people, ghostshellx, Feb-07-03 02:01 AM, #45
                                                                            RE: all you KY & south IN people, klipzracer, Feb-07-03 07:09 AM, #46
                                                                                 RE: all you KY & south IN people, kyeclipseracer, Feb-07-03 07:41 AM, #47
                                                                                      RE: all you KY & south IN people, yellowRS, Feb-07-03 09:53 AM, #48
                                                                                           RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Feb-07-03 10:33 AM, #49
                                                                                                RE: all you KY & south IN people, yellowRS, Feb-07-03 02:23 PM, #50
                                                                                                     RE: all you KY & south IN people, mkerley, Feb-07-03 05:36 PM, #51
                                                                                                          RE: all you KY & south IN people, yellowRS, Feb-07-03 06:51 PM, #52
                                                                                                               RE: meet was good, ghostshellx, Feb-09-03 01:05 PM, #53
                                                                                                                    RE: meet was good, kyeclipseracer, Feb-09-03 02:33 PM, #54
                                                                                                                         RE: meet was good, mkerley, Feb-09-03 05:03 PM, #55
                                                                                                                              RE: meet was good, kyeclipseracer, Feb-09-03 05:45 PM, #56
                                                                                                                                   RE: meet was good, yellowRS, Feb-09-03 06:01 PM, #57
                                                                                                                                        RE: meet was good, ghostshellx, Feb-09-03 06:08 PM, #58
                                                                                                                                             RE: meet was good, klipzracer, Feb-10-03 06:06 AM, #59
                                                                                                                                             RE: meet was good, mkerley, Feb-10-03 11:38 AM, #60
                                                                                                                                             RE: meet was good, kyeclipseracer, Feb-10-03 05:38 PM, #61
                                                                                                                                             RE: meet was good, mkerley, Feb-11-03 04:46 AM, #62
                                                                                                                                             RE: meet was good, kyeclipseracer, Feb-13-03 11:57 AM, #63
                                                                                                                                             RE: meet was good, mkerley, Feb-13-03 12:52 PM, #64

mkerleyJan-06-03 04:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5416, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 0

I'd be up for it. Anywhere would be fine for me. Louisville, Lexington, or N Ky. Of course I'd prefer Lex, but anyplace will do. The date works for me as well.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kyeclipseracerJan-06-03 10:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5417, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 1

hey everyone i know some people do not get along to good with the Louisville Streets crowd but they are trying to get a meet together also. here is the link check it out and give me some feedback.
http://www.louisvillestreets.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13554 if it makes you register sorry they have changed rules recently for some reason.

dfreshJan-06-03 07:52 PM
Member since Aug 20th 2002
551 posts,
#5418, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 2

I dont have any idea on where it should take place but im in Bowling Green. I would say have it in BG buy there is noting down this way but some fast ass mustang's and vettes, or say about 50 more miles of road to Nashville to have some fun. No cops down here and PLENTY places to race. Set a date and place and i will try to get off of work to be there.

dfresh

will post more pics when front is painted

ghostshellxJan-08-03 11:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5419, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 3

i'm in depending on the place and date, and if i can get my car put back together and look half way descent

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

kyeclipseracerJan-09-03 01:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5420, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 4

i am looking for a place but i am also swamped. put your suggestion in so i know, or email me @ kyeclipseracer@yahoo.com

Moderator992gntJan-10-03 03:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5421, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 5

Is there a Dave and Busters or something like it in Louisville or Lexington? That's always a good place to meet.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

mkerleyJan-10-03 04:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5422, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 6

Not one (Dave and Busters) in Lex. Can't say for L'ville. There are plenty of places just off I-75 though here in Lexington.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

kyeclipseracerJan-11-03 11:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5423, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 7

guys i am still looking for a spot but i might not be able to make it they told us to be ready at moments notice to ship out. but i am going to talk with a buddy about possibly having it at bernheim forest off I-65. i will know something by Wed.i am trying to get a better rate than this one, evryone check the link and let me know.http://www.bernheim.org/rentals.htm#picnic

yellowRSJan-14-03 04:34 AM
Member since Mar 24th 2002
200 posts,
#5424, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 8

I won't have my car back but I will still go, as long as it not the LS meet.
Jesse
edit: what about Hooters in Lex. or Lou.

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

Moderator992gntJan-14-03 04:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5425, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 9

Hooters is good. I can still come if I drive my 1g, right? The Eclipse is down for upgrades.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

mkerleyJan-14-03 07:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5426, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 10

No, you have to bring the 2G!! j/k

Wish you'd bring it, so I could see it after the transplant, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Moderator992gntJan-14-03 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5427, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 11

Well if the car is driveable AND it's nice out when we do this, maybe I will drive it down there. Think I can charge for rides?!?

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

ecl98pseJan-14-03 02:30 PM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
573 posts,
#5428, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 12

i won't have my car ready either, but i'll go.

mkerleyJan-14-03 03:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5429, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 12

>Well if the car is driveable AND it's nice out when we do
>this, maybe I will drive it down there. Think I can charge
>for rides?!?

NO, but maybe for drives

kyeclipseracerJan-15-03 06:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5430, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 14

well the forest is out of the question so everyone vote on a hooters and we will go from there. it will not be a LS meet do to conflicts, it is a 2gnt local meet. i can travel to anywhere so lets vote on a hooters!

Moderator992gntJan-15-03 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5431, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 15

It's an hour drive either way for me, so I don't care which one we go to.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

ghostshellxJan-16-03 02:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5500, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 16

it doesn't matter like greg said i'm an hours away

kyeclipseracerJan-16-03 05:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5501, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 17

i was hoping for some place central but i don't know of any hooters that are central. so these are the ones around lou. preston hwy( parking lot is small and full of pot holes), dutchman ln.(pretty decent location),dixie hwy (about a hundred parking spots but inside east access to highway without killing yourself, inside is kinda small but i could possibly get reservations),the hooters on the river(it actually in IN off 65, they have tons of parking and alot of seating,it is also at I65,I64,I264,I71). Those are the ones that I know of and some info about them and the area.

mkerleyJan-16-03 05:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5502, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 18

Hooter in Lexington is just off 75 at the corner of man-o-war and richmond rd. It has plenty of parking since it is in a small shopping center area.

yellowRSJan-19-03 06:40 PM
200 posts,
#5609, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 19

Has a decision been made on the location yet? The Hooters in Jeffersonville In. is cool, but it really doesn’t matter to me.
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

DocWhiplashJan-20-03 01:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#5615, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 20

Man I just noticed this thread. We had a meet in indy a few months back and just me and xcasbonx showed up. I'd be down to drive but feb is going to be a bad month for me. I should be free towards the end though. I'll just keep checking to see what turns out on the date and time I guess.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

ghostshellxJan-21-03 06:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5617, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 21

so when and where are we going to meet at???

kyeclipseracerJan-21-03 08:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5618, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 22

feb. 9th hooters in jeff. should make for a hell of spot to get pics with the river around and the parks nearby also.

yellowRSJan-23-03 08:20 AM
200 posts,
#5630, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 23

What time?
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

ghostshellxJan-24-03 03:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5634, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 24

yeah what time and basically some better directions

kyeclipseracerJan-24-03 10:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5638, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 25

i will post a map tonight and a time.

kyeclipseracerJan-27-03 10:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5660, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 26

do you guys want to meet around noon or a little later in the afternoon. here is the place
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=313&address=

TeamXtremeRSJan-27-03 02:25 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#5661, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 0

damn, i'd love to go, but it would be about almost a 6 hour drive Its basically a straight shot down through Indiana for me..Hehe..contemplating..

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

klipzracerJan-29-03 08:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#5681, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 0

feb 9th in jeffersonville, eh. hey greg wanna give me a ride. damn shift keys are broken. i can't throw down some punctuation. ahhhhh. :o

ghostshellxJan-29-03 10:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5683, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 29

hey klipz i'll give you a ride if you want man.

kyeclipseracerJan-30-03 09:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5689, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 30
Jan-30-03 09:29 AM by kyeclipseracer

i am going up there monday to see about reserving the parking spots right out front for pictures and shit. if anyone needs transportation or help getting there let me or someone else know, i have no problem picking someone up, if it is to far gas milage owns and i will drive the vw. let me know.
well they just called me and said that it will be hard to reserve parking but he will have some managers and employees park up front and move as we pull in. he also would like an aproximate head count so he knows what space to reserve us. everyone sound off so i can let him know by thurs.

klipzracerJan-30-03 06:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#5695, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 30

cool daddy-o. when's this thing....on a monday. i don't have a calendar in my apartment. call me this weekend 859-240-0080.

mkerleyJan-31-03 04:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5700, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 32

I'm planning on getting over there.

yellowRSJan-31-03 06:34 PM
200 posts,
#5711, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 33

I will be there, but my car won't.
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

ecl98pseJan-31-03 09:32 PM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
573 posts,
#5714, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 34

my car isn't done, but i'll be there.

ghostshellxFeb-01-03 02:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5715, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 35

mines barely put back togther but i'm going no matter what

kyeclipseracerFeb-01-03 01:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5716, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 36

klipz it is next sunday

ghostshellxFeb-01-03 08:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5718, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 37

i got klipz covered hes gonna ride with me. so who all is coming?

Logic3Feb-02-03 11:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1227 posts,
#5726, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 38

Damn, I totally missed this thread.

Thanks for letting me know about it Matt!

I'm down, I'll probably end up riding with Matt.

P.S. Busters is in Lexington. I hang out there all the time.

mkerleyFeb-03-03 04:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5728, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 39

I think they were talking about "Dave & Busters" . All we have is Busters (as far as I know)

mkerleyFeb-03-03 08:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5732, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 40

So...what time? I'll be there regardless, but let's set a time (sometime between 1-3 maybe).

i'm bringing my car, how many others will be there?

kyeclipseracerFeb-03-03 04:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5742, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 41

i will be there by 12:30. sunday getting a spot reserved.

kyeclipseracerFeb-06-03 02:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5776, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 42

i told them them 20-30 people if anyone thinks more then i need to tell them by sat.

mkerleyFeb-06-03 02:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5777, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 43

I really don't know. A few have said they're coming, but not many have spoken up. I'd say you have it covered. See you all Sunday.

ghostshellxFeb-07-03 02:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5782, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 44

hopefully it will be a good turn out, definately see you guys sunday

klipzracerFeb-07-03 07:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#5786, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 45

>hopefully it will be a good turn out, definately see you guys
>sunday

yeah me too.

kyeclipseracerFeb-07-03 07:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5787, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 46

just a thought if anyone has extra parts or anything they are looking to get rid of you might want to bring it just in case someone has that obsessive urge to buy things.

yellowRSFeb-07-03 09:53 AM
200 posts,
#5791, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 47

I got a engine for sale want me to bring that? j/k
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

mkerleyFeb-07-03 10:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5792, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 48

Depends on how much you want for it.

yellowRSFeb-07-03 02:23 PM
200 posts,
#5795, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 49

$250, its already tore down and needs rebuilt.
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

mkerleyFeb-07-03 05:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5798, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 50

Where are you in L'ville? I'm in town all weekend visiting a friend. If I have time, I might be able to stop by sometime tomorrow and check it out.

you can PM me if you don't want to post an address or phone #

yellowRSFeb-07-03 06:51 PM
200 posts,
#5799, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 51

Yeah you can come check it out tomorrow if you want. I live out in Oldham Co. My # is 502-640-5777. I prolly be up another hour (is 12:00) if you call, or call me in the morning and we’ll set something up.
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

ghostshellxFeb-09-03 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5814, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 52

the meet was alright just wished a couple more people would have went. It kicked ass riding in the start stage 2 car. BTW after i got back home i blew my valve cover gasket. Looks like i'm going to have fun this week fixing it.

kyeclipseracerFeb-09-03 02:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5815, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 53

small but good. mkerley's car was a reality check i am now contemplating what to do with my kit.

mkerleyFeb-09-03 05:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5816, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 54

mkerley's car was a reality check

Is that a good or bad thing? What are you contemplating doing w/ your kit?

BTW... Nice to finally put some faces w/ the names. Maybe we can pull it all together again sometime later this summer and see if we can get a larger group.

kyeclipseracerFeb-09-03 05:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5818, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 55
Feb-09-03 06:28 PM by kyeclipseracer

it is a good thing. i have been in the garage with the car contemplating putting the kit in.
i am calling hahn tommorow about my kit and i think i will make a few other calls in regards to kits.

yellowRSFeb-09-03 06:01 PM
200 posts,
#5819, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 56

Yeah we need to have a meet later this summer so it can bring my car, any way it was good meeting you guys.
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

ghostshellxFeb-09-03 06:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5820, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 57

definately need to do it again in the spring/summer hopefully i won't brake my car when i get home next time.

klipzracerFeb-10-03 06:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#5824, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 58

def. was a good meet. glad to meet more DSMer's. wish greg woulda came...fooker. yeah we should plan a meet this summer when the ol TSI will be running so you guys can taste the fury of the supatalon! hahaha.

hey kyeclipseracer, you wanna e-mail me the directions to that junkyard with all those 1g's? i forgot to get it from you. my e-mail is chrisdishmon@yahoo.com

mkerleyFeb-10-03 11:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5825, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 59

Oh, another thing I forgot.

Kyeclipseracer -> did you check and see if you had that strut bar?

Thanks!

kyeclipseracerFeb-10-03 05:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5831, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 60

i got the bar and one of the plates i have to get in my garages attic to get the other one. you will probaly have to buy new bolts but it beats the cost of a new bar.

mkerleyFeb-11-03 04:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5834, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 61

Cool. Thanks! Just let me know if you find that other part and I'll have one of my L'ville friends stop by and get it.

kyeclipseracerFeb-13-03 11:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5855, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 62

hey man i got the bar and plates. let me know when someone can come by or where i need to meet them.

mkerleyFeb-13-03 12:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5857, "RE: meet was good"
In response to Reply # 63

Sweet! If you'll email me a phone #, I'll see what I can get set up.

mkerley@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5415 Previous topic | Next topic