Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4103
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
GorkoRacingAug-30-02 03:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4103, "Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"

Ok guys, so what weekend you guys wanna do this? I am going to Nopi on the 21st and 22nd. I still got no turbo but shaun says anyday now. So who all we lookin at coming? Lane, Cucumber, Fauch, Soldier, neomad?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
theallpowerfulmeAug-31-02 05:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4104, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 0

hey man, check that out!

http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID24/496.html

I dunno though, it kinda late on a sun. Why don't you just pick a date and we'll tell you if its good or not.

Lane Adams

stock 95rs=backroad rally champion

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GorkoRacingAug-31-02 07:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#4105, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 1

Hmm sounds interesting but yeah its on a Sun and I got school on Monday but maybe. How does the 28th sound to you guys?

cucumberSep-01-02 08:27 AM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
#4106, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 2

How about you get that turbo, and we'll have fun puttin it on?

Then you can go run with me.

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

GorkoRacingSep-01-02 03:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#4107, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 3

Hehe! I'm game. Oh yeah by the way i have said this before but your car looks very nice imo, specially wit those rims.

cucumberSep-01-02 03:58 PM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
#4108, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 4

Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment.

The car looks tons better in person.

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

fauchpjSep-04-02 03:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#4109, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 5

hell yeah. i would rather wait until you have the kit at ur house so we can rip ur car apart and take pics

soldier101Sep-04-02 08:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#4110, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 6

im game, where would it be, and when?

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

neoamdSep-06-02 04:45 PM
Member since Jul 02nd 2002
109 posts,
#4111, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 7

Im in the process of rebuilding.. my motor wont be broken in if i go though So no racing for me! D'OH!

Josh (its neoamd)

---------------------------]
www.neoamd.net/car/rex.htm
^ my RX7

GorkoRacingSep-07-02 03:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#4112, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 8

Ahhrrrrgggg! still no turbo I call back home everyday to see if it is here to no avail. I really want to have it and have it in to let you guys check it out when you all come over. I'll see if some of the guys from se.dsm wanna come too. So it is planned for the 28th I believe but i will give you guys some more details soon. Cross your fingers that the kit gets here soon.

theallpowerfulmeSep-07-02 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#4113, "RE: Tennessee Valley meet for Sept!"
In response to Reply # 9

I bet its already been delivered and someone jacked it off your porch

Lane Adams

stock 95rs=backroad rally champion

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4103 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic