Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3889
View in threaded mode

Subject: "SD Meet (5 people)" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
98EclipseGirlAug-20-02 07:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
202 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3889, "SD Meet (5 people)"

Ok, so far I know it is me, Jay, and Mikey. If anyone else wants to go with us post here. We'll meet somewhere in OC probably. Still need to decide exactly where we are meeting.

Jen
98 Eclipse RS
modified air box
euro clear side markers w/ blue bulbs
GS-T muffler
"still NT just because " ... VX100
I need a new pic!!!

Jen - 98 Eclipse RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
madregalAug-20-02 09:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3890, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 0

anybody driving from the san fernando valley?

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar
Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.Radius Rims.Pirelli P7000 Supersports.Eibach Pro kit Springs.KYB GR2.$15 camber mod.TB (waiting to be bored and installed) http://www.ebalita.net

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thedawgAug-20-02 09:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#3891, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 0

LOL, I saw (215 people) and thought that was the rollcall count! long day.

Anyways, I'm coming from the 5, I wanna caravan since my poor 1G may or may not need to be ditched on the side of the road, kicked, and set ablaze.

98EclipseGirlAug-21-02 02:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
202 posts,
#3892, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 2

Sounds like fun }>

We live right next to Disneyland, so I was thinking that area would be a good place to meet. I'm not sure if Mikey will be able to roll with us 'cause of his job now. Anyone who wants to be a part of our little caravan email me at EclipseGirl@earthlink.net so I can get everything together.

Jen
98 Eclipse RS
modified air box
euro clear side markers w/ blue bulbs
GS-T muffler
I need a new pic!!!

Jen - 98 Eclipse RS

SonicYanAug-21-02 05:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#3893, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 3

Hell, I'm goin, whether I have work or not. U guys better find me a new job then. }> Hey Madregal, u better show up pare...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

mitsumanAug-21-02 06:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#3894, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 4

hey count me in, dan if you need a ride le me know. ill take ya if you want. email me with address and all that at mitsuman95@hotmail.com

"Proud to be, a 2gnt" (was)

-mitsuman
95 gs
Hrc stg 2(not for long)
NER customer

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

SonicYanAug-22-02 06:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#3895, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 5

Ok...I think the manager got a little pissed. Recently, I needed to get a week off to study for the MCAT, which I took the 2nd time. Now that I was asking her if she could find someone else to work for me Sunday, cuz I normally don't work that day, she said its payback time, since she found someone to work for me last time. I told her it was my last day to take a break, but to no avail. I didn't try the church thing, she sees me at church, so she knows I go @ 9am. The shift I'm working's from 11:30-4. So I'm screwed. So for the past year, I haven't had a break and I am starting to burn out.

Now the debate is, should I quit the job all of a sudden and not give a notice? Isn't this bad for ur record though? And if I were to quit, u guys have any hookups so I could work ASAP if I quit? All these are just last minute scenarios just in case I really can't find someone to work for me. My other option was to just follow u guys afterwards. Hopefully u guys will still be there by 5 or 6. Can't we make it a dinner meet? Please? Hehehe. Just some suggestions.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

madregalAug-22-02 09:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
#3896, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 6

why would you quit over a meet.
there'd be other meets dude.

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar
Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.Radius Rims.Pirelli P7000 Supersports.Eibach Pro kit Springs.KYB GR2.$15 camber mod.TB (waiting to be bored and installed) http://www.ebalita.net

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

SonicYanAug-22-02 03:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#3897, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 7

>why would you quit over a meet.
>there'd be other meets dude.

Yeah true. I guess I was just pissed off. Its been a month already since this was planned. Well, I guess you guys will have to go without me. Well, I'll still try working something out. But definitely, I am more determined right now to quit this job already. I guess I'll just use this incident as a means of inspiration.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

madregalAug-22-02 04:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
#3898, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 8

what kind of job do you do.. you never know.. i may be able to help a brother out.

NX112Aug-22-02 09:43 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
444 posts,
#3899, "RE: SD Meet (5 people)"
In response to Reply # 6

Where, when, does anybody squeeze who's going, and what time?

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing"

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3889 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic