Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3317
View in linear mode

Subject: "Maryland meet thursday" Previous topic | Next topic
fatchanceJul-29-02 02:49 AM
Member since May 08th 2002
761 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3317, "Maryland meet thursday"

As usual, thursday night at the starbucks in montrose crossing shopping center in Rockville off of 355. I'll get there around 9, Dave probably not till 9:30(he always runs a little slower than me) and everyone else, who knows. if you're in the area be there. it's alot of fun, like the teg with the Sherwin Williams paint job, who was trying to sho off and just sounded even worse(someone said he missed a gear haha). Plus, if you get there early, you can have a shot at the high school girls before dave gets them all

1995 RS
new engine, I think I'm just going to leave it stock now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Maryland meet thursday, DrkWtsn, Jul-29-02 09:44 AM, #1
RE: Maryland meet thursday, Dualgen2, Jul-29-02 12:01 PM, #2
      RE: Maryland meet thursday, DrkWtsn, Jul-29-02 12:19 PM, #3
      RE: Maryland meet thursday, Marctronixx, Jul-29-02 12:19 PM, #4
           RE: Maryland meet thursday, DrkWtsn, Jul-29-02 12:26 PM, #5
                RE: Maryland meet thursday, fatchance, Jul-29-02 02:18 PM, #6
                     RE: Maryland meet thursday, EclipseTical, Jul-29-02 11:53 PM, #7
                          RE: Maryland meet thursday, fatchance, Jul-30-02 12:59 AM, #8
                               RE: Maryland meet thursday, Dualgen2, Jul-30-02 02:44 AM, #9
                                    RE: Maryland meet thursday, EclipseTical, Jul-30-02 04:14 AM, #10
                                         RE: Maryland meet thursday, DrkWtsn, Jul-30-02 05:03 AM, #11
                                              RE: Maryland meet thursday, fatchance, Jul-30-02 05:22 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Maryland meet thursday, DrkWtsn, Jul-30-02 07:35 AM, #13
RE: Maryland meet thursday, Dualgen2, Aug-01-02 02:11 AM, #14
Maryland meet thursday, Marctronixx, Aug-02-02 12:11 PM, #15
      Saw one of you tonight?, Marctronixx, Aug-03-02 02:19 PM, #16
RE: Maryland meet thursday, fatchance, Aug-05-02 04:54 AM, #17

DrkWtsnJul-29-02 09:44 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2002
154 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3318, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 0

uhm
can you go to starbucks.com and tell me which one it is?
heres a link

http://www.vicinity.com/starbucks00/geoprx1.hm?&AD4=USA&AD3=rockville%2c+md&FC=Retail%2cAirport&DBCOUNT=1

i might be able to make it, with my friend.. but i work that night too
we both drive eclipse's

2005 Subaru WRX - Not stock.

98 Eclipse - got a little bit on it ;o

89 Celica GT-S - BOOM, bye bye

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dualgen2Jul-29-02 12:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#3319, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 1

Ha u beat me to announcing meeting this time Phil. U know Ill be there and I hope more of u guys show up. Also dont hate the playa hate the game. Ill be getting all the ladies there and u know there cute. Yeah some of them are like 2-3 years younger then me but hey as long as there is grass on the playing field PLAY BALL!!
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

DrkWtsnJul-29-02 12:19 PM
154 posts,
#3320, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 2

so uhm.....?

which one is it eh

MarctronixxJul-29-02 12:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#3321, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 2

heh.. a guy i was producing music for told me a long tyme ago (his name was "E" by the way)..." If they old enuff to pee, they old enuff for "E"!..) well.. i guess you had to be there..

yeah its on my to do list to be there.. eclipse tical is going to meet up with me at the IHOP near me and we are going from there...

DrkWtsnJul-29-02 12:26 PM
154 posts,
#3322, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 4

oops
thought those were the only 3
sorry didnt see the montrose one
aha
Montrose Crossing
12091 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD, 208521603
United States
(301) 231-5678
View a more detailed map of this store

fatchanceJul-29-02 02:18 PM
761 posts,
#3323, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 5

That's the one dude
Hope you can make it. i'll be there till 11ish, dave till God only knows, since the fooker doesn't work till noon. and as for everyone else, who knows?

It's always fun though. Hey Dave, look that Teg is ready for liftoff, and he's got more trobule with second gear than I do!

Edit: And I'm only hating cuz you didn't introduce me, you greedy bastard.

1995 RS

EclipseTicalJul-29-02 11:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#3324, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 6

i think your presidency is being challenged dave. ONce again i have to bail on this week unless you all are still there late night. I was "reminded" last night how big of a numb nutz i am. THurs i have to be at the Kennedy center at 8 pm so meeting up at bucks isn't an option. Dave or BMPDirk , give marcotronnix some info on how to get to bucks or if either of you can meet up with him that'd be cool since i was supposed to. If i can convince my mom and dad to take 2 friends of theirs instead of me and my girl i'll be there at bucks but for now it looks doubtful. Damnit, didn't have a damn thing to do all summer and now when some interesting shit comes up and i got conflicting plans every damn time.

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

fatchanceJul-30-02 12:59 AM
761 posts,
#3325, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 7

it's cool dude. stuff happens. What are you going to see?

1995 RS

Dualgen2Jul-30-02 02:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#3326, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 8

Well Mactronixx... look above and the address is there. To get there take 270 south and get off on 2nd Montrose Road exit. Take Montrose until you get to a huge major intersection (Rockville Pike, 355). Take a left on Rockville Pike and its the first shopping center on the right. Park your car on left side when you are entering the shopping center near starbucks, barnes and nobles or Chevy Chase Bank. If u cant find us near ourcars call my cell (301) 922-4928 and stand next to my white Eclipse and Ill come get ya. Hope to see more of you guys come out.
-Dave (YOUR PRESIDENT AND DADDY) haha

EclipseTicalJul-30-02 04:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#3327, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 9

Shear madness is the name of the play. I hear it's pretty funny but i hate getting all dressed up when its like 200 degrees out. Hopefully i can weasle my way out of it and make an apperance. I'll show up if i can, i know how to find you all. I swear, i don't get to see anyone these days. If it's not you all getting dissed it's my girl. I swear there is not enough time in the day for everything i need to do. That and being at work early slums. All my friends either get off before me or are just bout to go to work when i am getting off. By the time something fun comes up, im already tired as hell. grrrr. I need to hit the lotto so i can be a wrenchead 24/7.
~sean

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

DrkWtsnJul-30-02 05:03 AM
154 posts,
#3328, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 10

i work till 8-9 or so
so im not sure if im going to be able to make it
then im off to hawaii on sunday for 2 weeks =/

fatchanceJul-30-02 05:22 AM
761 posts,
#3329, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 11

fine, party at your house on friday

1995 RS

DrkWtsnJul-30-02 07:35 AM
154 posts,
#3330, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 12

hah my apartment in college park is barely big enough for me!

Dualgen2Aug-01-02 02:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#3331, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 0

Aiight fellas.. Im hoping to meet more of u guys tonight so lets have a good turnout tonight. And Phil, Ill see you and nikademis at my house around 8:15-8:30 tonight.
-Dave

MarctronixxAug-02-02 12:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#3332, "Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 14

i think i went to the right location but i didnt see the famous dual eclipse. since i didnt know how dual looks, i was up the creek withuot a padal...

i need to see how you guys look! :p post some pics or something...

i need to physically meet someone first and folow them to the location next time... lookng at mapquest, this location is just down the street form my place...

yo tical, how was the play?

MarctronixxAug-03-02 02:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#3333, "Saw one of you tonight?"
In response to Reply # 15

saw a red eclipse with a high wing and some altezzas tonight by the post office in g-burg. the train was crossing the tracks and everyone was all stopped. i wanted to get closer to the car but never did.. i was in my girls car. was that anyone here on the board??

fatchanceAug-05-02 04:54 AM
761 posts,
#3334, "RE: Maryland meet thursday"
In response to Reply # 0

Shall we try this again? Sean? anybody? btw marc, just look for any of the following cars next time
1) a White GS with two mufflers coming out the back
2)a Silver RS with no spoiler, a Penywise sticker on the back and a toyota hubcap on the drivers side. Yeah that's right, it's a toyota hubcap, got a problem with it?
3) A white GS with a predator hood(lotsa vents, no cool bump on the drivers side) someone near this car will have a visor turned "rally style" IE upside down and backwards.

If you see a Green RS with GS wheels you have found Sean. If his past record is correct he will not be a starbucks and you will be in the wrong place. If you find Sean, tie him up, throw him in your trunk and make him show you how to get there. (j/p bro)

Hope this helps.

Phil

PS We usually don't get there until after 9, so your best bet is to be there around 9:30

1995 RS

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3317 Previous topic | Next topic