Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2533
View in linear mode

Subject: "WELL ITS TIME TO START A ROUND UP IN TEXAS" Previous topic | Next topic
rpm97talonJun-09-02 03:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2533, "WELL ITS TIME TO START A ROUND UP IN TEXAS"

It was brought up to me by Thura that we need to head out to the track. Recently 2 of us participated in the WIC in houston and it turned out to be a bad idea. Too many big names and a shit load of 14- 15c sec hondas. Needless to say we spent a shitload of money. It really wasnt worth it besides the fact that we were not prepared for the race and found ourselves rushing to make it there. Well fuck that I would rateher go on a friday or sat and have an awesome time for 15 bucks plus gas. Now the time has come, We (houston 2gnt) recently helped with the shamu set up and Thura is making some of his last n/a passes. I am in the middle of a tranny build , joe is MIA, jason just got rims,Mike 1 just got in a wreck and dino apperas to be trying to take my title. So if you are around dallas or houston or anywhere near let it be heard here. As soon as i get the car back I'm ready to roll. So lets start throwing around some dates. If your worried about lodging dont we've got that covered. If need be we'll get a hotel and If i know dino we probably wont make it to the track till late the next day. So bring it on let me hear what ya think spit out some dates. Late mike

stage BIG custom mj racing turbo set up, built block.worked head,all tial components, hks evcez,spearco 992,oh yeah and a huge bottle in the trunk last run all turbo 13.8@108 no nos dyno'd at AEBS in Cali with 300+ hp to the wheels

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-10-02 06:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2534, "RE: WELL ITS TIME TO START A ROUND UP IN TEXAS"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm down.Did yopu get my message? Your tranny is ready..

Looks like the fluid you ran broke down, burnt up, and you ended up welding your third speed gear to your input shaft. That's why it was rolling in neutral - even in neutral you were in third gear. I'm gonna make a paperweightout of your dead input shaft if you don't want it

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

iamnotwhoiamJun-10-02 08:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#2535, "RE: WELL ITS TIME TO START A ROUND UP IN TEXAS"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah im down to some more track time.. need to get my launches in order.. as soon as i can get some good launches ill make a some good passes, even if they are slow in comparisson to ya'lls beasts.. but yeah im down pretty much any Fri night, so lets get a good showin' together. That would be sweet.. and dont forget if we go again we need someone to bring a nice video camera to record our passes. Id buy one, but I'll be broke for some time into my next lifetime..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-12-02 03:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#2536, "RE: WELL ITS TIME TO START A ROUND UP IN TEXAS"
In response to Reply # 2

So when are we gonna have this thing? I got all the guys at work interested.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

superdavesgstJun-27-02 02:54 PM
Member since Jun 22nd 2002
270 posts,
#2537, "RE: WELL ITS TIME TO START A ROUND UP IN TEXAS"
In response to Reply # 3

im intersted once my cars back in order, then me a dino can run, yeah old school vs. 420a, hopefully it wont break again,( beat you to it dino sorry), well hopefully itll all be in july sometime, well laters

2004 white mach1
k&n fipk,Meziere w/p,mac headers,o/r prochamber, bassani c/b, ported heads&intake,php 3/8" spacer,accel coils & hardcore wires, comp 106400 cams,03 cobra flywheel&clutch,456gear,FR 31spline axles & center diff. steeda shifter & quad adjuster

2001 svt lightning
magnaflow C/B,4lb lower,accufab t.b.,lfp E fan, FR waterpump,punisher VB,obx headers

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2533 Previous topic | Next topic