Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2385
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hot Import Nights in Atlantic City June 15." Previous topic | Next topic
Mystic511May-22-02 05:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2385, "Hot Import Nights in Atlantic City June 15."

Anyone going to this?

Anyone entering their car?

I live right outside of AC, so maybe we could get a group meet together and just fuck around afterward at night... i know some nice spots we could just chill at.

And anyone is welcome to crash at my parent's apartment with me. E-mail me if you wanna stay.. i have room for 4-5. (it's called sleeping on the floor. =P)

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

snowboarderMay-22-02 06:02 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2386, "RE: Hot Import Nights in Atlantic City June 15."
In response to Reply # 0

check the post below!!!!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2385 Previous topic | Next topic