Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2180
View in linear mode

Subject: "binghamton.. or middletown NY area" Previous topic | Next topic
ableach33May-10-02 12:51 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
194 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2180, "binghamton.. or middletown NY area"

does anyone live around either place.. i live in binghamton and am going to end up going to school here next fall and might be somewhat close to middletown all summer if i get rehired for a job..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area, The1Bill, May-11-02 08:13 AM, #1
RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area, ableach33, May-12-02 02:04 PM, #2
      RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area, The1Bill, May-14-02 06:38 PM, #3
           RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area, ableach33, May-17-02 04:27 AM, #4
                RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area, The1Bill, May-17-02 12:47 PM, #5
                     RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area, ableach33, May-20-02 02:10 AM, #6

The1BillMay-11-02 08:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2181, "RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area"
In response to Reply # 0

Well, I don't live there, but I have a friend (with a hot sister) from Monticello, right next door. I will drop you a line when I visit her, I mean him. :-D
-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ableach33May-12-02 02:04 PM
194 posts,
#2182, "RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area"
In response to Reply # 1

hehe.. yeah.. i pass by there on my way to the camp.. its in ellenville...not too far away from there..

The1BillMay-14-02 06:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#2183, "RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area"
In response to Reply # 2

I know exactly where you mean! I just hafta find out when my bud is having his annual summer party. We can hang out then, because I usually spend 4 (uninvited) days and nights with the family. We go way back, so it really is alright...
-=B-=

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.

ableach33May-17-02 04:27 AM
194 posts,
#2184, "RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area"
In response to Reply # 3

you know where that camp that I'm talking about is? That's pretty cool, its hard to explain to people cuz its like out there. I might not be up there all summer this year though b.c I'm trying to get a job as an audio installer.. but if I work up there again, I'll let you know..

The1BillMay-17-02 12:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#2185, "RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area"
In response to Reply # 4

Excellent. I have spent many a times up there driving around with friends, so I have a bit of a grasp on the area. Doesn't seem that there is anyone else around there, though.
-=B-=

ableach33May-20-02 02:10 AM
194 posts,
#2186, "RE: binghamton.. or middletown NY area"
In response to Reply # 5

yeah.. i guess there aren't too many people out in either of these parts.. all i know about the area is pretty much part of rt 209 and 17...

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2180 Previous topic | Next topic