Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2025
View in linear mode

Subject: "Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
JohannS07Apr-24-02 12:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
148 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2025, "Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"

I'm a fellow 2gnt, and dsm people are trying to organize a Jacksonville DSM group. I've recieved an email from the person trying to organize this. We also have our own jacksonville board in the http://se.dsm.org board. I am attaching a copy of this email and I want 2gnt members to represent as well, cuz so far it looks like a domination from the turbo dsm's. Please let me know if you are interested and that way we can have our 2gnt group there too. Thanks.

Here is the email I recieved:

Saturday, May 11th. 6:00pm

Shopping Plaza at St. Johns Bluff and Beach Blvd. There is a Goodwill at the
end, and an Arby's. There is also a big parking lot between the two where
there are NEVER any vehicles.

I figure we'll all meet there, won't be too hot, hang out for a bit, hand
out and install club decals, take some pictures, then caravan to a place for
dinner. By the time dinner is over with, I know a few people meet up at
Shell on St. Johns and Atlantic around 9pm. We can roll up there around that
time, and head out for the "usual Saturday night events" from there.

-Brian C. Walkington
Jacksonville ClubDSM
http://se.dsm.org

JohannS07

97 GS (daily driver), 90 TSi AWD (toy)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, EclipseGirl, Apr-25-02 04:35 PM, #1
RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, daved, Apr-25-02 06:11 PM, #2
      RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, JohannS07, Apr-25-02 10:35 PM, #3
           RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, mitseclps, Apr-26-02 11:03 AM, #4
                RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, daved, Apr-26-02 03:48 PM, #5
                     RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, John99RS, Apr-27-02 11:13 AM, #6
                          RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, daved, May-01-02 01:51 PM, #7
                               RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, John99RS, May-02-02 06:37 AM, #8
                                    RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, EclipseGirl, May-03-02 06:48 AM, #9
                                         RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, JohannS07, May-03-02 07:14 AM, #10
                                              RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, daved, May-03-02 09:14 AM, #11
RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, JohannS07, May-08-02 01:49 PM, #12
RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, evan2, May-10-02 06:05 AM, #13
      RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!, mitseclps, May-10-02 08:33 AM, #14

EclipseGirlApr-25-02 04:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
150 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2026, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm definately interested...I live in St.Auggy and I want to meet some DSMers in the area...

My engine is naked because of a warranty...only 11 more months to go!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

davedApr-25-02 06:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
#2027, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Man I wish I still lived in Jacksonville or I would be in. Let me know when you all meet cause I still make frequent trips up there to see alot of my buddies. So I will stop by if you all let me know where you all decide to hang at regular basis.

1999 Eclipse RS (all show)
1990 Turbo Eclipse (race)

JohannS07Apr-25-02 10:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
148 posts,
#2028, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey thanks for the replies,

EclipseGirl: Thanks, I was starting to loose hope and thought I would be stuck with all these Turbo DSM's.....

Hey Daved: I meant to reply to another of your posts that you mentioned about not happy with Aerotrends. I know what you mean....I actually don't buy my stuff with them but I could get a discount there through the car club that I was with. And I know who you are Daved, you are Erics roommate at the dorms!!!! How many times have we talked shit about eclipses in the parking garage???? I have the white GS with the sound system!!!! Let me know when you come up to Jax!!! Later.

JohannS07

mitseclpsApr-26-02 11:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
#2029, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

i'll be at speedcraft all day tomorrow, come out, my cell number is 3522813846 those lazy bums finally got in my inline pump so either they're puttin it in tomorrow or i'm picking it up, either way i should be spending the whole day/night in jax/op. if you guys call me i'll come out to OP by the sports authority where everyoen else is at around 10pm. if not i'll probably end up coming back here (gainesville) at nite.

-bryan
'98 rst

davedApr-26-02 03:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
#2030, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Hahaha, yes I was Eric's roommate and yes I do remember bullshiting in the garage for hours about our cars. It's a small world aint it?

Should be coming up not this weekend but next weekend so we should all get together.

John99RSApr-27-02 11:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#2031, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

I might be able to make it, I'm here in Jax also. I tried hanging out with some guys a few times in Orange Park, but they were all stuck up on their rides and thought they were better than everyone else...you know. Anyway, I couldn't make it an all night thing because I work at 3am on Sundays, but I could still meet up for a few unless something urgent pops up.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

davedMay-01-02 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
#2032, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Hey I am coming up this weekend, whats everyone doing Saturday night? Let's get something together.

John99RSMay-02-02 06:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#2033, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Damn! I'll be busy....best friend's wedding. Oh well, sorry bro.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

EclipseGirlMay-03-02 06:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
150 posts,
#2034, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I'm in Tampa for the weekend...

JohannS07May-03-02 07:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
148 posts,
#2035, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

daved: if you are gonna be in town gimme a hollar 343-0771

To all 2gnt members: the big dsm meeting will be next weekend please try to make it!!! I don't want to be the only NT in the DSM bunch!!!

thanks!!!

JohannS07

davedMay-03-02 09:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
#2036, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 10

Damn EclipseGirl leaves Jacksonville to go to Tampa, I am leaving Tampa to go to Jacksonville. Hey what condition are those cams in? Good to go if I get a regrind on them right? I might not get them tough, I might buy a 1990 Turbo Eclipse this week, my new project car.

JohannS07May-08-02 01:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
148 posts,
#2037, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Alright people,

I know you guys have read this thread....Some of you have posted on the Southeast DSM board too!!! Let's get as many 2gnt people to this meet as we can!!! Friday or Saturday I will be lowering my car for it too look good at this event. I was hoping for ARD to mail my TB and Intake manifold by then, but oh well...Something to do next week end. Right Demir???

If you need directions or wanna meet somewhere previous to the event that is cool. Call me on my cell (904) 343-0771. Hope to see you all there!

JohannS07

evan2May-10-02 06:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#2038, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

well im about 4 hours west of jax. if you guys are ever in the fort walton beach/destin area hit me up.. if you know where eglin afb is thats where im near.

pensicola and panama city if you arent good with small areas like mine.

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

mitseclpsMay-10-02 08:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
#2039, "RE: Attn: Jacksonville/Orange Park 2gnt owners!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 13

give me a call tomorrow, i'll definately be out there, and if you are done w/ u're springs come by to see the dyno or something, john is coming up from waldo i don't think he's bringing his eclipse thou, talk to ya later.

-bryan
'98 rst

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2025 Previous topic | Next topic