Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1824
View in linear mode

Subject: "Houston" Previous topic | Next topic
96 RSMar-24-02 12:02 PM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1824, "Houston"

when is the next show/race in or near houston? Anybody??

96 RS
{DynoMax Exhaust, Bosch +4, MSD, Ion blue headlights, Blue A/C unit mod, Free airbox mod, $15 camber mod, ill. tail mod, indiglow gauges, Sony CD, 2 15"s, 800w amp, Sony EQ

96 RS
{DynoMax Exhaust, Bosch +4, MSD, Ion blue headlights, Blue A/C unit mod, Free airbox mod, $15 camber mod, ill. tail mod, indiglow gauges, Sony CD, 2 15"s, 800w amp, Sony EQ

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Houston, rpm97talon, Mar-25-02 04:55 AM, #1
RE: Houston, SHOGUN98RS, Mar-25-02 07:58 AM, #2
      RE: Houston, iamnotwhoiam, Mar-25-02 08:15 AM, #3
RE: Houston, 96 RS, Mar-25-02 05:45 PM, #4
RE: Houston, m_berrow, Mar-26-02 01:48 AM, #5
      RE: Houston, rpm97talon, Mar-26-02 04:23 AM, #6
           RE: Houston, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-26-02 10:19 AM, #7
                RE: Houston, TeamAvenger, Mar-26-02 04:38 PM, #8
RE: Houston, 96 RS, Mar-26-02 06:50 PM, #9
RE: Houston, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-27-02 04:24 AM, #10
      RE: Houston, rpm97talon, Mar-27-02 05:33 AM, #11
           RE: Houston, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-27-02 05:34 AM, #12
                RE: Houston, TeamAvenger, Mar-27-02 08:11 AM, #13
                     RE: Houston, rpm97talon, Mar-27-02 08:54 AM, #14
                          RE: Houston, iamnotwhoiam, Mar-28-02 08:07 AM, #15
                               H town round up bad ass boostin mofos, rpm97talon, Mar-28-02 03:02 PM, #16

rpm97talonMar-25-02 04:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1825, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 0

Are you in houston and if you are there is a following growing. There are 3turbo'd 420s and several wanting to get there. It is very good to have all the upgrades around from extreme to mild you can learn quite a bit from us. We usually hang out at dino house on fridays or sat but then we also have project days where we accumulate work and knock it all out in a weekend. We also head to the track for tuning and messing around. Hit us up anytime I get them to post on here as well. late mike

stage BIG custom mj racing turbo set up, built block.worked head,all tial components, hks evcez,spearco 992,oh yeah and a huge bottle in the trunk last run all turbo 13.8@108 no nos dyno'd at AEBS in Cali with 300+ hp to the wheels

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SHOGUN98RSMar-25-02 07:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
165 posts,
#1826, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 1

well as far as events, u just missed the WIC but theres one next month in san antonio. are u in houston, theres quite a few of us down here and get together frequently. c ya

http://www.geocities.com/shogunltw
HOUSTON 2gnt
auto-star stage III 18psi..."hey tranny u still there"??

iamnotwhoiamMar-25-02 08:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#1827, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 2

dido that.. im in houston also.. not sure on when or where shows will be.. but if you want to get together and hang, we are always doing stuff like that on the weekends..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

96 RSMar-25-02 05:45 PM
39 posts,
#1828, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 0

Where at in houston are you guys? im NW of houston.

96 RS

96 RS

m_berrowMar-26-02 01:48 AM
Member since Feb 19th 2002
268 posts,
#1829, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 4

96rs....where in NW houston...I'm from the cutten and 1960 area

GS-N pssssst!

rpm97talonMar-26-02 04:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1830, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 5

The other guys are from pesedena and I come up from galveston. were kinda by the 45/south beltway exit. give us a shout some shit is coming up this weekend. late mike

stage BIG custom mj racing turbo set up, built block.worked head,all tial components, hks evcez,spearco 992,oh yeah and a huge bottle in the trunk last run all turbo 13.8@108 no nos dyno'd at AEBS in Cali with 300+ hp to the wheels

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-26-02 10:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1831, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 6

We're scattered all over the place. Some of these guys drive an hour to hang out on weekends. It's cool though, it's always a good time..

Mike: Tried to get ahold of you this weekend. What happened?

Joe: Same deal buddy. You lose your phone again?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamAvengerMar-26-02 04:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#1832, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 7

Whoa! Some people that are actually on my side of town. I'm at Clay and Barker Cypress. So basically just consider it Hwy 6 @ 290 if you don't know where Clay and Barker Cypress.

We should all try to meet up this weekend or something. On this side of town!!!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

96 RSMar-26-02 06:50 PM
39 posts,
#1833, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 0

i live in atascocita area. 10-15 min. west of 1960 and 59

96 RS

96 RS

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-27-02 04:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1834, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 9

I've been there.. Lots of not a whole lot had a friend that lived in those apartments next to Long John Silvers right at 1960&59.

Why don't we meet up at ARD (beltway8@I-10 west) this weekend (if i'm not in Beaumont rebuilding a shortblock) and hang out, bullshit, wrench on the cars, etc?

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

rpm97talonMar-27-02 05:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1835, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 10

Tell me what time. The car should be running by tomarrow. Sorry dino about the weekend. You called at 10 pm sat I was neck deep in puss. I'll bring all the egr plates and some other junk. I think joe is still coming by thurs. I ran the lines and all for the bottle and installed the sprayer. We'll figure this shit out. And dino if you dont mind i guess jasons server is out. If you could please put the pic of me and the honda on my profile. Late mike

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-27-02 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1836, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 11

no problem. Let me track them down.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

TeamAvengerMar-27-02 08:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#1837, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 12

I'll try to make it out this weekend. I'll be pretty busy this weekend. BTW Dino, I think it's about time you put those AGXs in your car (so I can put the blues on mine)

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

rpm97talonMar-27-02 08:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1838, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 13

hehe what a big hint from T well dont forget dino's got the BIG springs on the ride so its a biiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch. late mike

iamnotwhoiamMar-28-02 08:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#1839, "RE: Houston"
In response to Reply # 14

man i need to check this section more often.. btw im at 610 & 290 and yeah ill probably head over to ARD if everyone else is gonna hang or meet or whats not.. i need to get a few things done while they are there anyways..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

rpm97talonMar-28-02 03:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1840, "H town round up bad ass boostin mofos"
In response to Reply # 15

So wtf.What are we going to do? What time ,where, whos gotta work and what not. Dino got my car to ease up on its pms and its up to 14psi might get the nos sprayer on tomarrow. Let do this suckas late mike

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1824 Previous topic | Next topic