Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1413
View in linear mode

Subject: "SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipsekaiserFeb-15-02 05:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1413, "SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!"

Just forming a thread on who can bring what tomorrow...

I will bring a cooler, and 4 liter's of soda, with cups. Possibly some chip, and a 3 gallon jug.

who & what else?

kaiser

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderatorsd_eclipseFeb-15-02 05:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1414, "RE: SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!"
In response to Reply # 0

Well, I can get ahold of a 10'x20'canopy if ya'll would like and don't mind sporting John Deere. Sorry, it's from my step dad's company so it has the logo and all. Should provide some good shade if the sun gets bad. Let me know. Might have to leave the car at home and bring the truck if it doesn't fit in the eclipse. Well see. Let me know.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KoryFeb-15-02 06:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#1415, "RE: SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!"
In response to Reply # 1

come to the norcali meet!
hehe

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

Teameclipse804Feb-15-02 08:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1416, "RE: SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll bring some chips, and whatever other snacks I can scrounge up. I don't think it will be too hot, but a canopy would be nice unless it's too much trouble to bring.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

SonicYanFeb-15-02 08:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1417, "RE: SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!"
In response to Reply # 3

Bringing chips too. Hey Dan, if u can't fit the canopy in ur car, that's ok, don't bring it then. We were able to survive the last time, and last time was hotter. And the forecast says its gonna be a little cloudy so that's ok.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1413 Previous topic | Next topic