Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5218
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bay Area DSM Meet..." Previous topic | Next topic
zhr420Dec-02-02 06:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
557 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5218, "Bay Area DSM Meet..."

http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73556
i will try to make it, i have a final the next morning.
later
"Z"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..., 510eclipse, Dec-05-02 10:06 AM, #1
RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..., zhr420, Dec-21-02 08:16 AM, #2
      RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..., 510eclipse, Dec-25-02 01:01 PM, #3
           RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..., randy, Dec-25-02 05:21 PM, #4
                RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..., 510eclipse, Dec-27-02 08:55 AM, #5
                     address/directions, 510eclipse, Dec-29-02 08:37 AM, #6
                          RE: address/directions, randy, Dec-29-02 09:29 AM, #7
                               RE: address/directions, HadesOmega, Dec-31-02 04:34 PM, #8
                                    RE: meet, norcal nonturbo, Jan-07-03 07:32 PM, #9

510eclipseDec-05-02 10:06 AM
Member since May 12th 2002
424 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5219, "RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..."
In response to Reply # 0

ill be there

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

zhr420Dec-21-02 08:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
557 posts,
#5220, "RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..."
In response to Reply # 1

http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73556
another one guys
later
"Z"

510eclipseDec-25-02 01:01 PM
424 posts,
#5221, "RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..."
In response to Reply # 2

this jan 9th one should be alot of fun. its at an awsome pizza place. ALOT of people from dsmtuners are going, some of us from dsmtalk, and i also invited the folks over at norcalvw.

randyDec-25-02 05:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#5222, "RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..."
In response to Reply # 3

They should organize one in a weekend so i can go. Not everybody works 9-5. Plus more peeps comes out on weekend........

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

510eclipseDec-27-02 08:55 AM
424 posts,
#5223, "RE: Bay Area DSM Meet..."
In response to Reply # 4

Hey randy, I'll try and make sure the next one anybody plans is on a weekend, I agree that more people would probably easily make it out if it was on a weekend. I know the date for this one at the pizza place has already been changed from the 2nd to the 9th because of all the new years stuff going on.

I think it might be cool to try and organize a meet later in feb after i get back from europe at this new karting place over here in fremont. I haven't gone and checked it out myself yet but im guessing they have a nice huge parking lot for us all to conversate/photograph/chill if i planned ahead, which also could score some kind of group rate possibly. Apparently a ca drivers license isnt required at this karting facility so everyone's underage gf's/kids/buddies could also race, but everyone is suited and the racing is around 45mph.

just a thought for now, ill be looking into it and asking what people think.

-paul

510eclipseDec-29-02 08:37 AM
424 posts,
#5224, "address/directions"
In response to Reply # 5

new info regaurding the meet:

"The adress is:
scooters pizza
3395 Walnut Ave
fremont, Ca 94536

it would be easier to get directions from your door to scooters than for me to tell you guys directions cause i suck at directions so you can take the adress and enter it at www.mapquest.com and you can get a map of your very own. "

randyDec-29-02 09:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#5225, "RE: address/directions"
In response to Reply # 6

What time is this one on jan 9th?

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

HadesOmegaDec-31-02 04:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#5226, "RE: address/directions"
In response to Reply # 7

damn that sux of all days i have work, i got drill that day it had to be a 3 day drill too

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

norcal nonturboJan-07-03 07:32 PM
Member since Jan 08th 2003
1 posts,
#5227, "RE: meet"
In response to Reply # 8

Hey guys,
the reason that the meets were stared on weekdays is because we wanted to get a core group of people that could just meet up and get some grub and go cruise. last meetup was cool cause there were only about 5-6 cars there so we were able to get a little cruise going. this meetup ended up being a little different. this far i have counted 32 people between DSMtalk and DSMtuners that have said that they are going to go or at least try to go. thats a bit too many to just cruise without attracting attention. also because i didn't have this site procured i was hoping that on a weekday there would be less people in the parking lots so that we could park in the same place. after this meet i am going to switch them to weekends so that more people can come. hopefully some people from this board will be able to go. sorry about making them on weekdays in the past. maybe well try for a BBQ next month eh?

peace
-Jeff

oh and the time is set for 7:00pm

no...there is no turbo in
there...no matter how many
times you ask me

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5218 Previous topic | Next topic