Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #985
View in linear mode

Subject: "IMSTAR event at Maryland Intl Raceway this weekend" Previous topic | Next topic
PatrickApr-15-02 10:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
54 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#985, "IMSTAR event at Maryland Intl Raceway this weekend"

Damn, I think the last time I posted on here was almost a year ago when it was still under the old format. Great to see this board is running well though......

Just looking to see who all is planning on going to the Import event at MIR this Sunday??

I'm planning on running my car then. Best I ran last year was a 13.4 and had a best trap of 109mph, all done on the crapass stock street tires. I've done a few goodies to my car over the winter so I'm hoping to possibly click off a high 12 provided I can get traction and get my SAFC tuned to where I like it. The temps in the DC area all of a sudden have shot from a norm of 50s to a norm of high 80s!! So my fuel trims are way too rich.

Another friend of mine might be bringing his silver Eclipse with a STAR Stage 2 as well....It'd be great to see some more 2GNTers (especially turbo'd ) up there though!!

Patrick

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorVX100Apr-16-02 12:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#986, "RE: IMSTAR event at Maryland Intl Raceway this weekend"
In response to Reply # 0

good luck at the import event Patrick, glad to see you're back!

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-16-02 05:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#987, "RE: IMSTAR event at Maryland Intl Raceway this weekend"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome back, Patrick. Long time no see..

If i weren't in Texas, i'd go

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #985 Previous topic | Next topic