Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #689
View in linear mode

Subject: "who would win me or the accord" Previous topic | Next topic
silverbulletFeb-25-02 03:19 PM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
261 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#689, "who would win me or the accord"

ok alot of people where i live have accords this one guy has on w/ a short ram and a muffler he is an auto and so am i but i have a aem cai and a muffler oh he is also a 2 door so who would win

traded in my 99 2g RS for a Titanium Pearl 03 3g GT
mods:AEM CAI[]energy suspension shifter bushing[]Short shifter[] MOMO f16 evo carbon/titanium shift knob[] DM Motor Mounts

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: who would win me or the accord, Seth, Feb-25-02 04:15 PM, #1
RE: who would win me or the accord, silverbullet, Feb-25-02 04:39 PM, #2
      RE: who would win me or the accord, MrClean125, Feb-27-02 11:15 AM, #3
           RE: who would win me or the accord, Eclipse148cel, Mar-03-02 05:15 PM, #4
                RE: who would win me or the accord, mitsuman, Mar-03-02 06:50 PM, #5
                     RE: who would win me or the accord, Eclipse148cel, Mar-04-02 03:56 AM, #6
                          RE: who would win me or the accord, Eclipse148cel, Mar-04-02 03:59 AM, #7
                               RE: who would win me or the accord, mitsuman, Mar-04-02 06:45 PM, #8
                                    RE: who would win me or the accord, silverbullet, Mar-10-02 07:34 AM, #9

SethFeb-25-02 04:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#690, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 0

I beat one, so it's possible. Just got to get the launch, I got a video of me beating one too. He just had intake though.

Seth
16.4@81 -Stock with airbox mod

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

silverbulletFeb-25-02 04:39 PM
261 posts,
#691, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 1

i forgot to mention that its not a vtec

mods:AEM CAI[]energy suspension shifter bushing[]Short shifter[] MOMO f16 evo carbon/titanium shift knob[] DM Motor Mounts

MrClean125Feb-27-02 11:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
230 posts,
#692, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 2

It could really go either way, just get a good launch on him and you'll probably win.

Dave "The Bald Bull"
97 RS Member of the infamous Barcelona Red Crew

"Free people will never remain free, if they are not willing, if need be, to fight for their vital interests"

"It is better to have died in the ranks of the vanquished warriors th

Eclipse148celMar-03-02 05:15 PM
Member since Feb 02nd 2002
143 posts,
#693, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 3

HAHA.... the non vtec accord(auto) is VERY hard to lose to... I had no problem killing a vtec 2door auto with cold air and full exhaust.
He was a good driver too(for an auto, haha)... but then again i'm pretty sure i'm in the high 14's or low 15's with only short ram, exhaust, and small weight reduction. BTW, 96gs, stick.

You'll have no prob with the accord, i'd race him for money if i was sure he had no nos or turbo...
Later,
K

mitsumanMar-03-02 06:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#694, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 4

hahahaha im sorry bro but high 14's low 15's? wtf youd be lucky to hit low 16's. cmon man. aint no way you be in the 15's. theres guys with fuckin hella mods on there all motor eclipses and they cant even hit low 15's. not to be mean or anything but jes wanted to wake you up a lil cuz you were dreamin.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. AEM cold air intake
1. NGK plugs

Ride:
1. motegi mr7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
1. blitz front end(thnx 2
eclipse804)
2. H&R sport springs(thnx 2
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. to much ish to list... but a
boy can dream

in the mail:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Eclipse148celMar-04-02 03:56 AM
143 posts,
#695, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 5

okok,
all i know is that homeboy will have no prob with the accord....

I REALLY need to go to the track and test my baby... I feel kinda ignorant but still believe i'll be in the 15's....

Listen, thanx for the wake up call mitsuman. I'm goin to the track in houston(prob houston raceway) the 9th, and i'll see what the times will be...

I do though, believe the stang owner when he says 14.1... I'm not siding with him, but he really knows his car(and mine for that matter). He told me stuff about my engine that I didn't even know at the time.
Anyways, I'll get a time and let ya know...
Later,
K

Eclipse148celMar-04-02 03:59 AM
143 posts,
#696, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 6

sorry bout that last paragraph, read my post "gettin freaked out" in the racing section. that was where i was coming from....

Later,
K

mitsumanMar-04-02 06:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#697, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 7

well good luck. and let us know how you did.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. AEM cold air intake
1. NGK plugs

Ride:
1. motegi mr7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
1. blitz front end(thnx 2
eclipse804)
2. H&R sport springs(thnx 2
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. to much ish to list... but a
boy can dream

in the mail:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

silverbulletMar-10-02 07:34 AM
261 posts,
#698, "RE: who would win me or the accord"
In response to Reply # 8

i whooped his ass buy about 2 1/2 cars and i was pullin on him when i let off(where i live we race across this bridge), but he did the famous rice boy fly by then later on he was like just wait a week and i was like "ok" i need to put my pulley on but i havent had the time but it isnt like he will actually get anything for his POS

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #689 Previous topic | Next topic