Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5834
View in linear mode

Subject: "First time at track" Previous topic | Next topic
GTMORRISJun-29-08 04:46 PM
Member since Jun 27th 2005
33 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5834, "First time at track"

Wow thats fun as hell. A few people in the local club rented out the 1/4 track for some armdrop racing. No lights, no times all cars were street cars. I got in 9 runs within 3 hours , i ended up losing 7 outta the nine, hahah. i was able to get ahold of a Pt cruser 2.4 turbo by acouple lenghts it was also the persons first time at the track and also got the best of an older tornio but i guess it was runnin pretty rough.
I was running about 135Kmish at the end of the 1/4 consistenly which i guess is only 80ishmiles, ehehe. But owell i had fun i'd recommend to anyone looking for a good time go to the track and beat on your car. The one downside, rubber in fresh paint.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5834 Previous topic | Next topic